Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

While I do see your point I think it's unfair to compare different models.
(I had this example of how people like black/red 11s while hate on 15s in same black/red makeup, but then I realized people prefer the 8s over 10s so I guess that won't work)

My point made. You can't even defend the nonsense with the choice of models cause 99.999999% of NT finds the Bron 8s superior to the Bron 10s in every single way.

But all of a sudden a Bron in a USA colorway is the hottest thing since sliced bread? Yeah....when it's limited like a mutha. When it ain't limited?

photomay14035837.jpg

Yep I'm not saying the Gold Medal colorway isn't a nice colorway but if you switch the production numbers between the Gold Medals and Volts.....suddenly the Volts are a top colorway and the Gold Medal's are a "slept on" colorway

Man, all this talk about what's rated, and then under or overrated, is just plain tired. Like what you like. If there is anything that is overrated, it's the denizens of Nike talk, those who seem to think that their opinions on what's hot shape the opinions of those in the rest of the world.

You and your opinions of shoes...don't matter to anyone but Nike. 

Says the guy who drops his negative opinion in every thread :lol:

Last edited:
If Prizms never released to the general public but Bron Bron still debut them for one night with those white uniforms.....how many of you would have them in your Top 3 begging for a release? I'm just saying....

Man no lie prizms are dope everytime I see them I think there one of the most underrated colorways. There def a shoe you gotta see in person but now I can't seem to find a pair anywhere.

Man, all this talk about what's rated, and then under or overrated, is just plain tired. Like what you like. If there is anything that is overrated, it's the denizens of Nike talk, those who seem to think that their opinions on what's hot shape the opinions of those in the rest of the world.

You and your opinions of shoes...don't matter to anyone but Nike. 

You and your opinion of other people's opinions...don't matter to nobody, :rofl:

sorry folks, but the prisms and volts are 2 of the most lame, boring over-rated colorways of this shoe.  I dont think every pair should have flash but these two along with carbon and aways are blah! Gold medals and white elites are very sharp in a classy sense.

I like the Volts, I just don't own them (yet). I don't think they're overrated or underrated. I think, at least to me, that they're properly rated. They don't garner much love or hate either way, but they are nice despite the flashy color. I'm actually surpised that they've sat for so long, but that's good for me when I eventually cop. No rush, though, obviously.

If I had to pick three and do without everything else it would probably be the Corks, Area 72's and Floridians(would have loved a home Floridian).

I love the X's variety but I personally hate the Canaries, Dunkmans, Red Vent Aways, Blue Diamonds, Carbons, Brown Suedes, and I would never wear the Volts(even though I have nothing against other people owning them)

Anyway, did anyone else notice the $40 difference in price between the denims and all the other c/w's?

Last edited:
I wish we could get a suede or nubuck pair of the performance shoe. I would love that mint/black pair.

My point made. You can't even defend the nonsense with the choice of models cause 99.999999% of NT finds the Bron 8s superior to the Bron 10s in every single way.

But all of a sudden a Bron in a USA colorway is the hottest thing since sliced bread? Yeah....when it's limited like a mutha. When it ain't limited?

photomay14035837.jpg

I remember holding these in hand just like this pic at an outlet. Loved these and wanted 'em bad, but damn my wide feet! V1's were just too narrow for me. Would've loved the black/reds, too. Like people have said before, X's quite similar to the VIII's (at least the V2's), but with better cushioning and fit. Looks wise, they are SLIGHTLY behind the VIII. Disclaimer: all this is IMO, lol

I was never a fan of the V1 or the V3 of the 8's, but the V2's blew me away. The Entourage V2's are my favorite LeBron's that I own.

Last edited:
1. PURE PLATS
2. GOLD MEDALS
3. AREA 72

IN THAT ORDER. IMO....

Surprised your favs weren't both Elites. Guess you learned your lesson from last year, Dawg. :lol:

THE 10 ELITES LOOK HORRIBLE COMPARED THE 9 ELITES. THE 9 ELITES IMO ARE THE BEST LOOKING LEBRON MODEL TO DATE.

I GUESS IT'S NO USE ARGUING OVER OPINIONS, NO ONE'S MIND IS GOING TO CHANGE. JUST LIKE WHAT YOU LIKE.

CROWN JEWELS, CORKS, BLACK MINTS, HAZELNUTS, ALL THE LEBRON PE'S THIS YEAR, ARE ALL TRASH TO ME. THE ONLY SHOES OF THE REALLY LIMITED AND IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THAT I LIKE ARE DENIMS AND RED SUEDES.

THE 10 ELITES LOOK HORRIBLE COMPARED THE 9 ELITES. THE 9 ELITES IMO ARE THE BEST LOOKING LEBRON MODEL TO DATE.

I GUESS IT'S NO USE ARGUING OVER OPINIONS, NO ONE'S MIND IS GOING TO CHANGE. JUST LIKE WHAT YOU LIKE.

CROWN JEWELS, CORKS, BLACK MINTS, HAZELNUTS, ALL THE LEBRON PE'S THIS YEAR, ARE ALL TRASH TO ME. THE ONLY SHOES OF THE REALLY LIMITED AND IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THAT I LIKE ARE DENIMS AND RED SUEDES.
The superhero elite's aren't too bad. I like the colorway. What do you think makes the 9's better than the 10's?

If I had to pick three and do without everything else it would probably be the Corks, Area 72's and Floridians(would have loved a home Floridian).

I love the X's variety but I personally hate the Canaries, Dunkmans, Red Vent Aways, Blue Diamonds, Carbons, Brown Suedes, and I would never wear the Volts(even though I have nothing against other people owning them)Anyway, did anyone else notice the $40 difference in price between the denims and all the other c/w's?

MORE THAN LIKELY A GOOD INDICATION OF QUANTITY OF DENIMS VS. THE OTHER 2 SHOES.

I agree with almost all of this. I do like the crown jewels and hazelnuts tho they are nothing special.

There were also a few PE's that I liked, but not one of them touched the pressures IMO, which were widely available.

This might have been the worst year of PE's.

Long time lurker over 10 years.. but i did always contribute via paypal lol... But Imma be active for now own.. the denims came in yesterday but Ive had the Corks and Suede for a lil while now 

]
Break down the sizing on the denims if you have "UN-DS'd"

Much appreciated.

I wanna know this elite colorway dropping June 8th on the calendar kinda.. its an Elite so prob would pass but...

Break down the sizing on the denims if you have "UN-DS'd"

Much appreciated.
I wear a 7.5 and could only find a 8 in the Denims but they fit really well. The corks and teh hazelnuts are 7.5... While the corks are a perfect fit the hazelnuts are kinda tight.  But the denims def run true to size hell i might be a size 8 now. 

*SideBar* The pictures of the suede and denim do them no justice.  The denim is super dope looks dark kinda black in the dark but the pink pops off real nice

The suedes are even btter IMO. The contrast between the smooth and rough textures give it some personality. I have the black mints coming hopefully this week.

I saw a size 8 in the all red Pe but i slept and kinda regretting now.

damn thanks for bringing up those USA 8s sneakermane.. still regret passing on those |I

actually i regret passing on all the 8 V1s other than the Breds that I already have..

Back
Top Bottom