Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Gentry,

We need a group iD shot. Not just Brons, I'm talking all your iD's. Sneaker Showcase is waiting for the blessing man haha.

Damn!! Where do you guys live? Here in ny, they are gone.

View media item 408047
Seems like they're sitting at my HoH in Chicagoland; I picked these up right before going to see The Great Gatsby. Weird thing is they feel totally different from my Pressures. These feel almost 1/2 size bigger/actually TTS and the Max Zoom actually feels bouncy and responsive like Zoom unlike the Pressures which just feel like Max Air until you pound on them harder. Is this kind of difference between colorways normal?
Edit: Could it be because the Pressures are Plus enabled unlike these? Different midsole like the Kobes?

Bmore dudes for plats
Size 12 at DTLR White Marsh Mall yesterday
Size 10.5 DTLR Security Mall yesterday

I got a 9.5 yesterday and I fully agree with the sizing observation. I had the Jades in a 9.5 and they fit snug. Like Im not happy so im selling snug. Tried these on and they fit much better.

Bmore dudes for plats
Size 12 at DTLR White Marsh Mall yesterday
Size 10.5 DTLR Security Mall yesterday

I got a 9.5 yesterday and I fully agree with the sizing observation. I had the Jades in a 9.5 and they fit snug. Like Im not happy so im selling snug. Tried these on and they fit much better.

I feel the same wore my plats to work this morning after getting them Saturday and they deff have a different feel to them the upper is more soft and the zoom unit deff feels more springy

So as I take it the x's that came before the plats were not as comfy? Hmmm maybe I will not be going back and buying some more x's then

My ASG's feel better than my Jades & Settings.

I posted this awhile back, I don't know if there is a difference in cushioning or if it matters that I put more wear on my ASG than any other pair I own.

The X's are still an extremely comfortable shoe nonetheless. One that I should probably be hooping in instead of wearing casually and killing my feet in cheaper models lol

This argument sounds ridiculous, I own 7 pairs of Lebron X's and the only ones that felt different at all are the corks and the ID's (first round ran large). I haven't noticed any air bag difference except they are all bouncier brand new and the laces stretch with time creating a looser fit.

This argument sounds ridiculous, I own 7 pairs of Lebron X's and the only ones that felt different at all are the corks and the ID's (first round ran large). I haven't noticed any air bag difference except they are all bouncier brand new and the laces stretch with time creating a looser fit.

first, its not an argument. its just observations.

good for you if your 7 pairs feel the same exact way but we don't have a reason to lie about how the shoes feel when we try them on. nike is notorious for having slightly different cuts depending on the colorway for some odd reason. it is what it is.

Haven't been on the forum in a while so im not sure what has and hasn't been posted.  I did do a little research and got some Lebron x NSW QS release dates for all.  I got the info on ends upcoming release calendar.  Enjoy!  I erased all the other releases, so only the LBJ releases are shown.  

Ok, let me rephrase it. The Floridians, Crown Jewels, Area 72's, Re-Entry, Windchills, and homes all feel the same to me. I noticed my floridians, which are worn the most, are the easiest to put on and feel the loosest out of all of them. Trying to put on a brand new Lebron X, even after relacing is hard as hell!

Moral of the story is I have found that the amount of time wearing the shoe effects the feel more then the colorway, even across the + and non + models, at least in mostly casual wear. I have ran in the Lebron X and it feels better then running shoes, but requires me to relace them so they stay tied.

Last edited:
heard the Black suede's are guna be 250, really glad theyre not flirtn with the 300 line and shouldnt be more then the corks, is it really inevitable tht one day sneakers guna be 3-400 dollars ? smh

I don't really care what they cost.

I love my $250 BarkleyPosites just as much as I love my $85 dunks.

Nike, Reebok, Asics and whoever else makes shoes on all ends of the spectrum that I enjoy, so regardless of how high the prices get ill always find something in the range of what I'm willing to spend.

looking forward to the hazelnut suedes... denims possibly too, the black ones are ugly i think though, they need to release those all red suedes

heard the Black suede's are guna be 250, really glad theyre not flirtn with the 300 line and shouldnt be more then the corks, is it really inevitable tht one day sneakers guna be 3-400 dollars ? smh
one day? 7734 could e next yr with the jump in price this yr

Sneaker clinic - thanks dude, info is greatly appreciated
Glad!  I did notice something weird though. The brown suedes/Hazelnuts have been moved back the farthest since they were supposed to release first.  I wonder why they pushed it back behind the other 2. 

The end co original dates are in this thread and the screenshot with the newest dates are also posted in this thread. No harm tryin to share info though. Those are the dates all of us have been hoping stay the same since they changed them last, April 26th.

Last edited:
Anyone here think the home elites need to be purchased a half size up? For example, I'm a size 11 in my X's , but homes may need to be 11.5. Just asking to see if anyone had a similar experience or thoughtful input on the manner. Thanks

Anyone here think the home elites need to be purchased a half size up? For example, I'm a size 11 in my X's , but homes may need to be 11.5. Just asking to see if anyone had a similar experience or thoughtful input on the manner. Thanks

No there's supposedly fit tight.

They aren't supposed to fit sloppy like the regular version

Back
Top Bottom