Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Why does everyone say lebron x runs small. I bought 2 pairs of pure plats sz 11 (I prefer 10.5 but they sold out) and they feel like flip flops.lol When im rich im gonna have nike make custom 10 3/4 s.

Last edited:
I wear a 10.5 and i buy 10.5 X's and they fit me perfectly, dono why everyone says they run small, now the IX's they ran small lol

I wear a 10.5 and i buy 10.5 X's and they fit me perfectly, dono why everyone says they run small, now the IX's they ran small lol

My take on X sizing is that they are more "true" than the 9s or 8s. Meaning, I have worn 11s most my life, but in the past 3-5 years, find myself buying more 11.5 because everything has run smaller with the exception for me on JB retros which have been pretty "true". Lebron Xs for me have been more like Jordan retro sizing the last few years. Kobes and Durants are always 11.5 for me unless I am going to try and work with a real thin sock or no sock. Just my .02. Sounds like Elite version of X may fit a little more snug, hence back to 11.5 for me.

Because everyone's feet are different. I wear an 11 in most Jordans and Nike retro/trainers. My New Balance 574's are an 11.5 and I wouldn't dare go a size down. My Lebron 7 PS and 8 V2's are both 11.5, but my 9's and X's are size 12, except for my Settings, which are an 11.5 but fit ok. The 12 fits better on my feet though. Everyone's feet is different and every shoe is different. To me, it usually depends on how wide/narrow the toe box is.

I remember there being talk of wanting some non PE's with a different color on the vents than the rest of the upper, and then more talk when that was still not an option on ID. Obviously the MVP upper is all over the place, but one of the first things that jumped out to me was that they finally used different colors on the vents of a shoe that will release. It would have been nice to see a Nike produced pair with a consistent upper use this to get a good look at it, but does anyone think that adds to the look of the MVP? Or does it make it look worse? I think the red vents look bad, but the blue side kind if works. I would have likes those red vents on the pressures though, and maybe even on the Homes. Some sort of color on the Homes vents would have been a huge improvement I think. I like the Homes compared to a lot of the other X colorways, but colored vents would have set them off.

MVP's are dope. I wouldn't get many wears out of them, but I want them in my possession. May be the first shoe I put in a display case.

Been loving the brown suedes from the beginning, but those pics cemented my opinion of them.

X's are, by far, my favorite shoe to wear right now, that I own, even tho they may not be the best looking. My last fav shoe was the 8.

The MVPs may be my first pair of Lebrons, even though I wanted the Prism's,Dolphins & still saving up for the Plats.

I remember there being talk of wanting some non PE's with a different color on the vents than the rest of the upper, and then more talk when that was still not an option on ID. Obviously the MVP upper is all over the place, but one of the first things that jumped out to me was that they finally used different colors on the vents of a shoe that will release. It would have been nice to see a Nike produced pair with a consistent upper use this to get a good look at it, but does anyone think that adds to the look of the MVP? Or does it make it look worse? I think the red vents look bad, but the blue side kind if works. I would have likes those red vents on the pressures though, and maybe even on the Homes. Some sort of color on the Homes vents would have been a huge improvement I think. I like the Homes compared to a lot of the other X colorways, but colored vents would have set them off.

I like the Homes as is, but I agree with your point. Not enough releases used the vents as accents.

Would love for it to be an ID option.

man, love all the details on  the MVPs, my chances of copping on the other hand, smh...
tired.gif

Last edited:

I'm guessing you forgot about these

View media item 401417

Just placed an order for some south beach blue lace locks for my pure plats. Then immediately sent an email to ask him to change it to pink because I realized the shades are different on the plats and south beach. Hoping the pink ones will make the black laces stick out a little. Pics to ensue as soon as I get them.

I'd like to pick up the ASGs, Crown Jewels, gold medals, and the red suedes. Realistically, I know my collection is done for now.

Got my Re-Entry's from Richard's today, just a couple of mins ago.  Definitely an impressively unique shoe. 

Man i know that feel :smh:
I wish I still lived at home with my parents, I'd look like I'm balling out on instagram if that was the case. Instead all my bills only leave me with enough for like one pair every couple of months, that is if I don't get nervous about spending it first. Then it goes in the bank. Couldn't let myself sleep on the plats tho. Just couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom