Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

PLATS LOOK BETTER THAN I INITIALLY THOUGHT... IM INTERESTED IN SEEING THEM IN PERSON BUT IM NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING

Fellow NT brethren...I came here, hat in hand, to apologize...i crapped on your love for the Platinums, i chided you all very heavily.....then I saw them in person today from my connect...they are nice and I will be copping a pair for retail...anyone who misses out, I am willing to help out, my connect will have FSR and these will not sell out in my area because everyone is after the Grape Vs...
Augusta Georgia salute.

you bought them and you're going to return them if they sit? :lol:

I would do that too. Last year, I bought the Taxi on RD, 2 pairs actually, only to find out a few weeks later that they were sitting at a FA in my area, so I got my boy to help me get a pair with his employee discount and I returned one pair back to Eastbay. Through here, I find out that they were sitting for a while and eventually went on sale at some places.

I would do that too. Last year, I bought the Taxi on RD, 2 pairs actually, only to find out a few weeks later that they were sitting at a FA in my area, so I got my boy to help me get a pair with his employee discount and I returned one pair back to Eastbay. Through here, I find out that they were sitting for a while and eventually went on sale at some places.

I respect it. I have a local friend and will do the same. No need to pay extra if they end up sitting.

I believe all these will sit unless it has "south beach" attached to it or something else that's truly "limited"and significant.

still fsr run on Eastbay for the elites for those who just woke up
ohwell.gif

Went to FTL this morning to get the elites, I honestly feel like it looks WAY better in person. I don't feel bad about buying them at all. Also the low top Citrus' look pretty good in person as well.

WOKE UP THIS AM.. PLANNED ON GOING TO FTL 34TH AND STOPPED BY A FTL ON 3RD AVE (BX) AND THEY HAPPENED TO HAVE THEM... INSTANTLY COPPED... ONE GUY BOUGHT THEM AND ONE OF THE OTHERS IN THE PACK AND ANOTHER GUY WAS BUYING SOME OTHER BRONS. FELT REAL GOOD TO COP A SHOE AT RETAIL WITH NO HASTLE... IM 110% SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE. THESE ARE SO SICK TO ME AND THE DETAIL IS AMAZING... I CARE NOT IF THEY SIT OR SELL; I LOVE EM. IM GOING TO NOW TRY HARD NOT TO FALL FOR THAT "UNKNOWN" ELITE COLORWAY...LOOKS PROMISING.

NOT REALLY FEELIN ALL THE OTHER ELITE X'S..... THESE THOUGH.... :smokin :smokin :smokin

WOKE UP THIS AM.. PLANNED ON GOING TO FTL 34TH AND STOPPED BY A FTL ON 3RD AVE (BX) AND THEY HAPPENED TO HAVE THEM... INSTANTLY COPPED... ONE GUY BOUGHT THEM AND ONE OF THE OTHERS IN THE PACK AND ANOTHER GUY WAS BUYING SOME OTHER BRONS. FELT REAL GOOD TO COP A SHOE AT RETAIL WITH NO HASTLE... IM 110% SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE. THESE ARE SO SICK TO ME AND THE DETAIL IS AMAZING... I CARE NOT IF THEY SIT OR SELL; I LOVE EM. IM GOING TO NOW TRY HARD NOT TO FALL FOR THAT "UNKNOWN" ELITE COLORWAY...LOOKS PROMISING.

NOT REALLY FEELIN ALL THE OTHER ELITE X'S..... THESE THOUGH.... :smokin :smokin :smokin
Agreed. 100%

Guess $260 is an acceptable price now. NT's opinions on everything change after a week. Goes from "the denims are hideous" to "must haves". From "platinums look like childrens shoes, and are ugly as hell" to "well now that i saw THAT one picture...i gotta have em!" Elites are "ugly" to "so sick." From "Nike is charging us $260 for a shoe! This is an outrage and we should all refuse to buy these and show nike they cant just raise the price to anything they want" to "saw these in person, bought like 10 pairs. So satisfied" Smh. No solidarity behind anything on here lol.

Yea the colors don't line up to me in those pics.  what color is the tongue?  deep maroon?

the airbag, swoosh, and crest are all toilet bowl colors.

maybe its the pic?

Guess $260 is an acceptable price now. NT's opinions on everything change after a week. Goes from "the denims are hideous" to "must haves". From "platinums look like childrens shoes, and are ugly as hell" to "well now that i saw THAT one picture...i gotta have em!" Elites are "ugly" to "so sick." From "Nike is charging us $260 for a shoe! This is an outrage and we should all refuse to buy these and show nike they cant just raise the price to anything they want" to "saw these in person, bought like 10 pairs. So satisfied" Smh. No solidarity behind anything on here lol.
well f*****g said dude i was jus thinkn the same

Back
Top Bottom