Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Seriously though $285?!

That is a substantial price hike. 9 Elites were $250 and sold horribly outside of the South Beaches.

What are you doing Nike?! 
mean.gif

Im all for people complaining, it really the only way things change.

If you go a restaurant and they bring you subpar food, you'd complain and most meals cost between $8-50 dollars depending where you are eating.

The hell if you think its wrong for someone to complain about a shoe that retails for $180 or more

laugh.gif
I think complaints about price are actually justified although we have a choice not to buy...

But its at least legitimate.

Too many colors and material use on a sneaker though?

Nike makes a Condom themed sneaker and people complain theres a nipple on the end?

Come on bruh.. lol

Exactly.  And last resort, there are ebay listings that are still at the $180 retail price...
word. and at LEAST me personally has said ill grab someone on here the GR colors from our local mall since theyre sitting on shelves for only a $5 charge in gas...theres alot of options man lol

word. and at LEAST me personally has said ill grab someone on here the GR colors from our local mall since theyre sitting on shelves for only a $5 charge in gas...theres alot of options man lol
yo tek, what colorways your mall still got, the only colorway i cant find round my way is the jades

Can someone post some pictures of what some of the Buckeye players are wearing in the game tonight. One player has a silver pair of Xs and another am all red.. Thanks

$250 this $305 that...man it's funny now to think back when parents thought that $124.99 was too much for some shoes (Jordans) and what's even funnier is that that was the same price no matter if it was a playoff or all star colorway....what nike needs to do is retro prices every once in a while!

All this price talks makes me wonder when enough is enough as far as price for a single sneaker.. 300 ? 350? 400? For a single shoe.. I know the corks would still sold out at 400$ .. I just wonder we as a community when will we say f u Nike enough is enough..

$250 this $305 that...man it's funny now to think back when parents thought that $124.99 was too much for some shoes (Jordans) and what's even funnier is that that was the same price no matter if it was a playoff or all star colorway....what nike needs to do is retro prices every once in a while!

the only way that will happen is if people stop buying them.. no reason to cut prices when people are more than willing to drop what Nike is asking.. example: $305 for Corks

Nike makes other shoes too tho.. that are a lot more affordable. I choose to buy $170-200 shoes :smh:

Last edited:
the only way that will happen is if people stop buying them.. no reason to cut prices when people are more than willing to drop what Nike is asking.. example: $305 for Corks

Nike makes other shoes too tho.. that are a lot more affordable. I choose to buy $170-200 shoes
mean.gif
lol you and me both!

i think this has already been said but to reinterate, what i posted earlier about the elites AREN'T final, nike has started to do this as of late since they're slowly increasing the price, they give a high price on shoe that doesnt release for a lil while and then when it comes out they drop down a lil bit in price so it seems better or mayb a deal but its still goin up no matter what, thts life prices on everything will always go up- tighten up fam lol

Last edited:
i was hopin for another miami hurricanes cw but it looks likes they're goin with the terrible dolphins(yes im from miami yes im a dolphin fan and yes we're turrible) cw this year, what do u guys think Dolphins - or Hurricanes CW's ???

^^Larkin and a few other players been wearing all volt kicks all season so I'm surprised Nike hasn't hooked them up with the volt X's

I'm wondering if Nike is finally going to do some different color blocking and designs with the remaining Xs leading into the PS Elites...I just have a feeling that they'd switch it up a little to get more buzz going for the line(not that it does or doesn't need it)

i was hopin for another miami hurricanes cw but it looks likes they're goin with the terrible dolphins(yes im from miami yes im a dolphin fan and yes we're turrible) cw this year, what do u guys think Dolphins - or Hurricanes CW's ???
well im from memphis and i love the dolphin CW...im a Heat fan and I wish that Nike would have stuck with the revised RD on the 23rd....if the penny v cloaks hadnt dropped this past weekend and I didnt have priorities this coming weekend I would be at my local mall with a big smile on my face waiting for FL to open at 8 am to cop the dolph!....hope they sit at retail for a minute...if not my penny  v dolphins will be in heavy rotation come spring/summer!

Last edited:
What I find interesting is that people complain about the retail prices.
They're all like, oh my god, nike wants 250 for the corks, jordan wants 250 for the jordan XX8s, the retro '88 white cements are 200, sports pack lebron Xs are 270, what the heck nike?
Then, when people don't get em at retail, theyre dropping 400 for the cements, 300+ for the XX8s, 800+ for the corks, crown jewels, USAs, special box pressures, 500 and up, all to resellers. Why do you think Nike can get away with it? There are always people who are gonna buy the shoes, no matter how expensive. I just find it funny how people complain about how Nikes shovin it up our assses with their retail, then turn around and drop double or triple retail for that same shoe. Keep that in mind next time you complain about Nikes prices

I feel like Nike is waiting to release pics of the Elites until after the Sunsets drop.. if they release pics before then that would hurt the sales of the Sunsets, because people would focus on Elites

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom