Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Got my corks in today from NDC. I gotta say I don't see what the hype was all about I mean when I pulled them out of the box all I saw was chipping everywhere and for the price I was like :x. It's a great concept but c'mon Nike. Pulled them out of the box and the swoosh was cracking all over the places. I'm sure my pair wasn't the only one but for the price it's a little disappointing. Nonetheless here's a quick pic. More on the flickr page in the sig

View media item 299165
DSC_0873 by Yanky4585, on Flickr

View media item 299169
DSC_0876 by Yanky4585, on Flickr

Last edited:
Got my corks in today from NDC. I gotta say I don't see what the hype was all about I mean when I pulled them out of the box all I saw was chipping everywhere and for the price I was like
sick.gif
. It's a great concept but c'mon Nike. Pulled them out of the box and the swoosh was cracking all over the places. I'm sure my pair wasn't the only one but for the price it's a little disappointing. Nonetheless here's a quick pic. More on the flickr page in the sig

mean.gif
complaining about having the shoes, and you bought them for retail at that, I swear you people on NT flex every chance yall get

^lol I'm not complaining about having the shoe I'm complaining about the materials used on the shoe. There's a difference :D

SMH at the cork hype. I personally don't think any shoe is worth more than retail considering a good portion of them end up at the clearance store. I do get suckered by the hype but only at retail prices.

Picked these nice floridians at the clearance store a couple weeks ago for a whopping $89...

View media item 299189

SMH at the cork hype. I personally don't think any shoe is worth more than retail considering a good portion of them end up at the clearance store. I do get suckered by the hype but only at retail prices.

Picked these nice floridians at the clearance store a couple weeks ago for a whopping $89...

View media item 299189

The shoes are called the corks, I wouldn't expect it to be made out of nubuck :wink:
repped

people who got their pairs on retail price shouldn't complaining at all , if u don't like it then sell it to other NTers for retail price :tongue:

^lol I'm not complaining about having the shoe I'm complaining about the materials used on the shoe. There's a difference :D

The chipping is suppose to be there....that's the point of the shoe. It resembles Cork. You that dissapointed? Return it & get a refund then.

So just wondering, how are everyone's corks holding up? For those who wear them lol

I'll let you know as soon as I can get my size (was only able to get size 12's), cause when I do I'm running one pair to the ground. I plan on putting mine in the rotation as soon as I have them.

I agree with what everyone is saying, the chipping is meant to be there.

Last edited:
I like to at least wear a different pair everyday for two weeks lol. I switch laces up a lot and I like crazy shoes and I take care of all mine and also wear almost every pair I got. Funny side story tho. I came across Kobe Xmas 8s and I despise kobe and I got them for 50 bucks brand new. I wore them landscaping and working in a kitchen just despite him. Sorry for the rant but they fell apart in a week and the quality was terrible but they were comfy and cool looking so whatever

Buy the Carbon X . They are so underrated and go ill with black shorts and kinda bright t shirt or polo and u can lace swap to match anything. I have two pair. A pair for next year lol

It's weird I never liked the black floridians cuz they are kinda like my I'd but for 90 bucks ill take three please for sure.. Great deal man props to you and what u do in the military.

maybe to you, but not me. I wear all my stuff. they just look that way due to the material. they've only been worn 4-5 times.

If they still have the Volts X this weekend ill pick em up. not bad for $96 really.
Man that's awesome 96 good for you bro

I like to at least wear a different pair everyday for two weeks lol. I switch laces up a lot and I like crazy shoes and I take care of all mine and also wear almost every pair I got. Funny side story tho. I came across Kobe Xmas 8s and I despise kobe and I got them for 50 bucks brand new. I wore them landscaping and working in a kitchen just despite him. Sorry for the rant but they fell apart in a week and the quality was terrible but they were comfy and cool looking so whatever
Durability and Quality on 8s is amazing, stop being salty u got a steal for 50$.

Last edited:
Got my corks in today from NDC. I gotta say I don't see what the hype was all about I mean when I pulled them out of the box all I saw was chipping everywhere and for the price I was like :x. It's a great concept but c'mon Nike. Pulled them out of the box and the swoosh was cracking all over the places. I'm sure my pair wasn't the only one but for the price it's a little disappointing. Nonetheless here's a quick pic. More on the flickr page in the sig

View media item 299165

View media item 299169
DSC_0876 by Yanky4585, on Flickr

Cork material is supposed to look that way, its not chipping thats just the way the shoe were made

Don't see how people who actually have the corks complain about chipping. It's pretty obvious that is the way they were made. Also they are flexible, I see no reason why this shoe wouldn't hold up after time just like all my other kicks with occasional wear. Mine will be worn as soon as I have the opportunity. Not wearing them on a casual Friday or to the club like I saw a few pages back :smh:

maybe to you, but not me. I wear all my stuff. they just look that way due to the material. they've only been worn 4-5 times.

If they still have the Volts X this weekend ill pick em up. not bad for $96 really.
Man that's awesome 96 good for you bro
Hey man, you know you can have more than one quote in a post right? Don't gotta hit us up with 5-6 separate posts in a row. Just saying...

Back
Top Bottom