Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

What's going to be the next limited release shoe for Kobe Lebron or kd?
iiiD33g1hH4op.gif

Yeah cause those tennis balls are finished fam :lol:
I always wanted those too :pimp:

maybe to you, but not me. I wear all my stuff. they just look that way due to the material. they've only been worn 4-5 times.

If they still have the Volts X this weekend ill pick em up. not bad for $96 really.

maybe to you, but not me. I wear all my stuff. they just look that way due to the material. they've only been worn 4-5 times.

If they still have the Volts X this weekend ill pick em up. not bad for $96 really.
LOL I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Meaning you still have a TON of wears left in those tennis balls.

Live Stock is doing a raffle this Wednesday for the Corks. Just a heads up for those who may not know. Right below the image you can enter, only one entry is allowed. Good Luck!

http://deadstock.ca/
damn! cork hype never dies, there's still local store doing raffle for it :x

i'm still wait for sprite low for this year

I hate to keep the cork talk alive, but I went to shoetopia with three shoes, sold all three and then copped corks off a nice woman for $600.  They are for my feet, not my closet.  I think the dudes theory how nobody bought anything is false.  I saw lots of transactions.  The people who weren't selling were the tables, because they are unwilling to make deals and meet anyone on price.  I found a lot of willingness to deal from the attendees, very little from the vendors.  Just salty looks and free stickers. 

The lifestyle version is a complete joke. Although I like the idea, the design of the Xs is sub-par (IMO) and doesn't lend itself to a vulcanized sole. I'm interested to see what they do next, maybe the Kobe 8s?

Back
Top Bottom