Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Those Easters lows are terrible, they still sitting in stores, all the Kobes sold out with the quickness.

The X lows don't really do it for me, and neither did the 9 lows. I'm still pissed I missed out on the 8 lows, particularly the sprites.

im salty about the sprites i see em damn near every day on the gram.. i need em still

hmm .. i have these in hand LOL (not my pic stole off internet ... )... i like this colorway a LOT more than todays

:smile: .............. 4-27-13 will be a good day for lows for the people that dont get em early first :smile:

I didnt see anyone pick up lebron low today.

elites are nice but i dont think i can pay $280 for them unless its a CW i love

The Super Hero Elites don't look bad in that video, still not a huge fan of that colorway though.

Still waiting to see pics of the silver/black and white/black/gold Elites

Lol, mad pics of Easter Kobe's, 0 pics of Brons.
Regardless, both colorways are equally as terrible on the respective shoes, Just my opinion

Nice PS work up there Jayz. Wouldn't mind a blackout "GR" type elite X to drop like last years black/golds. Think it would look good on this model (and would probably sit and go on sale)

Last edited:
no need to rush on the Easter lows right now
grin.gif
 i'll try and grab these with discounts somewhere down the line
tired.gif

I liked the color of the Easter Kobe's. I have no clue how the hype got the way it did. I guess limited Colorways bring the beast out of everyone. Seriously, besides Corks, Jewels, Medals and Allstars, what X sold out or had the demand of the Kobe's.

Stores were using the hyper flights and the others as consolation prizes.

And I might have to pass on the elites even with the military discount and birth day coupon. Way too rich. This years basketball elite line is the true barometer on Nikes pricing hikes.

I had on the Easter lows (bought the gs for my wife) and the hyperflight...although the easter look better in person...couldn't help but feel I would pay more for a 9 low with exposed flywire. The hyperflights, just as was the case with the original, creased really bad just trying them on. So wife was the only one that copped a pair.

I ordered a pair of lebron lunar force 1's...sick CW and super comfortable!

looks like folks in this thread disappointed that not many like the easters......i find it refreshing that people didnt buy em just to prove how much of a lebron fan they are!..unlike the kobe thread where them dudes think every colorway is the best thing ever

Back
Top Bottom