Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

It was the exact same 360 zoom bag, but a lot of wearers thought the Elite bag felt more "firm" less bouncy than the regular X, which some liked.  

I felt like the lockdown, and the glove like fit was the biggest improvement on the X Elite.   
I got the elites. They're hard to put on. I even half sized up. With my ankle brace.....man. It takes me like a good min or two to squeeze my foot in there. The grip and cushioning is nice tho. I'm really liking the shoe so far

Such a sick pick up @Wayne141   that colorway is ill.  
nthat.gif

Grabbed these for dirt cheap last week, brand new in the box, with both sets of laces.  

I'm glad everyone is "off" of Bron's shoes again, makes for some darn good prices. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Thanks fellas. 
nthat.gif

This is my second pair of this colorway, but I wore the first into the ground hooping in them.  

Funny thing is I never once thought about swapping out the orange laces, so on this pair I thought I'd try out the second set they come with.  

Thanks fellas. :nthat:

This is my second pair of this colorway, but I wore the first into the ground hooping in them.  

Funny thing is I never once thought about swapping out the orange laces, so on this pair I thought I'd try out the second set they come with.  
How long did it take to beat up the elites

Nice steal and i swapped with the blue laces too. I liked how it highlights the orange flywire lace loops, otherwise it just blends together

still looking for those elites for the right price... pure fire, especially with the lace swap

I swapped those laces literally the minute the shoes got to my crib lol, haven't gone back and won't. Completely changes the look of the shoe.

Been playing in the 13s and decoded to switch it up and bring out the SH elite Xs... still think the Elite Xs are my favorite shoe of all time to ball in. Impact protection for these old knees is second to none for me. Wish I bought more pairs...

Back
Top Bottom