Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I don't know if the teaser pic gimmick is the worst thing about the sneaker culture these days, but it's definitely in the top 5
Hahaha it's true I hate it too.. just don't wanna post cell phone quality pics after having all this work done. They deserve a real camera

Welp.

Thinkin of pulling the trigger on a pass as DS pair of Championship highs with OG all except big box for $975..thoughts?

If you love them, then that is a great price.

I personally don't like them more than the Corks.

I probably wouldn't spend more on a pair of any other X's than I would a pair corks.

So I guess I got a $750 max for X's

So few hit the market that it's hard to set value, especially on split packs. You also have to wonder whether or not it's a B grade. Flight Club has the lows for $1250 which means the seller gets $1k and that's DS.
Basically it's over priced but at the same time I'm pretty confident someone will pay it anyway...so maybe it is market after all?

os life put up the dades 9-10.5and the crimsons 9.5

both 149.99 plus ship

great friggin price, wish they had crimsons in my size

also had the rasberry lows and sonic yellas for 74.99 a pop but they all gone

get them dades if ya dont got em :smokin

Birthday coupons can't be used on the website can they? And my birthday isn't till August lol

They state whether or not coupons can be used & head over to the coupons thread to see if Jan birthday coupons have been sent out

pair of crimson elites , 9.5 , on richards, there is also a 20% code floatin around, which u will need cause they r still retail, which makes no sense to me

looks like the dades sold out on os life, but they got that 9.5 crimson left , which would make the above mentioned useless

lotsa SH poppin on the bay at good prices too, if u wear a 10.5 or 11

cant find the wht/blk/gold ones at a decent price for ma life

yeah the white/black/gold elites elude me also man, try finding a 12.5 in those for a decent price... next to impossible. I just keep checking the 'Bay, eyes peeled :nerd: lol.

^you have to put that in your signature homie.

This is pretty much a dead thread so it may not matter here.

But the admins don't take kindly to anyone selling or asking inside threads.

My local footlocker has crimsons and dades but still for $260. I just laughed at that price. Especially since they've been sittin there even after that massive online restock they did pulling stores' inventory.

I think I'm going to get the Lebron X red nba finals. I know they are going to cost a pretty penny, but i want them bad. Im going make that a resolution this year! lol anyone know a good place i may be able to get a good price for them?

Still trying 2 find SH for around150 they disappeared quickly once marked down

Last edited:
Biggest shoe regret for 2013 was not picking up more Xs. Haven't been able to find a 13 in any of the highs for months now...Besides fleeebay. =/ and with the Booty tap price too. Can't and won't pay over retail so I guess I lose.

Back
Top Bottom