Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

looks like there's another restock.. prolly another crapshoot.. but hey, can't hurt to try

I just ordered 4 X's on ftl (but if they all go through I'm not keeping em I just need to see em on feet to decide). Hopefully they all ship. I got a pair of superhero elites for 160 (199.99-20%) and 3 regulars (discount exluded wtf - carbons, homes, & floridians). If they all ship I'm planning to keep the superheroes and one pair of regulars, not sure which...

looks like there's another restock.. prolly another crapshoot.. but hey, can't hurt to try
Same exact sizes and colors, prepare for cancellations 
sick.gif

View media item 647370Wore my suedes for the first time last night. Only wore them for a couple of hours but the upper really wore in nicely. The suede feels alot softer after the first wear. I like these better than my denims. The X is by far my favourite of the lebron series.

Is there anyway to do a stock locate for champs or footlocker? I keep calling them up looking for a 14, and they keep claiming they can't check the system...

Looks like my sz 11.5 superheroes shipped from the restock, won't believe it til they get here. Now I have to figure out how to get my feet to fit in them 
laugh.gif

I'm in Hanoi, Vietnam and I found a bunch of Lebron 10's at a real Nike store. The only colorway I know is the Lebron 10 Prism. Are they rare or highly sought after? I usually only buy Nike running shoes and Jordans and don't know much about Lebrons.

I'm in Hanoi, Vietnam and I found a bunch of Lebron 10's at a real Nike store. The only colorway I know is the Lebron 10 Prism. Are they rare or highly sought after? I usually only buy Nike running shoes and Jordans and don't know much about Lebrons.
Is there any lebron 9's sitting on shelves there? How much those shoes cost over there ?

I just ordered 4 X's on ftl (but if they all go through I'm not keeping em I just need to see em on feet to decide). Hopefully they all ship. I got a pair of superhero elites for 160 (199.99-20%) and 3 regulars (discount exluded wtf - carbons, homes, & floridians). If they all ship I'm planning to keep the superheroes and one pair of regulars, not sure which...
sweet, should be good to go, just got a call from FTL to verify my order

sweet, should be good to go, just got a call from FTL to verify my order
Don't count your chickens until they give you a tracking number. In the past 2 days, they have canceled 6 of my orders, even after calling to verify. Their verify call is just a fraud protection thing, it doesn't mean they actually have 1 in stock.

The last time I tried to stock locate, the guy told me they show up but it no longer shows where they are coming from...

Don't count your chickens until they give you a tracking number. In the past 2 days, they have canceled 6 of my orders, even after calling to verify. Their verify call is just a fraud protection thing, it doesn't mean they actually have 1 in stock.
My chickens now have a tracking # woohoo. I wonder how many of the 4 I ordered are in there, it says 3.0 LBs.

My chickens now have a tracking # woohoo. I wonder how many of the 4 I ordered are in there, it says 3.0 LBs.
That's 1 pair. My 2 pair order shipped and was 7 lbs.

i got a pair of elites online they fit kind of snug do they need to be broken in or should i return ?

Back
Top Bottom