Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

my first pair of X's coming in this thursday. Superhero's on deckkkkkk . Been wanting these for a long time. The only CW I like of the X's and elites for that matter. Waited and waited until the price was reasonable. $172 shipped from Shoe Palace

my first pair of X's coming in this thursday. Superhero's on deckkkkkk . Been wanting these for a long time. The only CW I like of the X's and elites for that matter. Waited and waited until the price was reasonable. $172 shipped from Shoe Palace
Great first pickup, you won't be disappointed.  The liner, the translucent orange sole, and the blue/black combo upper is really nice.  They are my hoops shoes for one of my leagues right now.  A beast on court.   

Anybody else's elites break in a ton? I've worn my homes a handful of times and now getting a ton of heal slip. Makes me think I should've went tts

How'd you get it down to 172 if you don't mind me asking?

Anybody else's elites break in a ton? I've worn my homes a handful of times and now getting a ton of heal slip. Makes me think I should've went tts
I went TTS and it was a little rough at the beginning but they're breaking in nicely, especially the carbon fiber wings at the ankle. Definitely feels like there's more room in the toebox than the standard X

id like to get a pair of what the mvp at sneaker con.....can anyone tell me what a good price to pay for a size 7 or 8?

thanks.

$3200?! Sneaker Con indeed

Can't find the Superheroes in my size for a decent price. I'd be on that SP deal if they had my size |I

What do you all think is a reasonable price for the Mvps?
Just to give me an idea. Yes I do agree that 3200 is overpriced for the shoe.
Thanks for helping

What do you all think is a reasonable price for the Mvps?
Just to give me an idea. Yes I do agree that 3200 is overpriced for the shoe.
Thanks for helping

Retail lol . Unfortunately the seller has something you want so it really in their court

coupon code. they give you 2 dollars worth of reward points for signing up so I managed to snag the miami dade elites for 169.99 shipped. I want to say the coupon code was THANKYOU617
correct.   But i don't think that coupon code works anymore,  i just tried it.   I would just wait for the next time Shoe Palace offers a coupon code with 20% off or something.  They always have deals here and there.   There's only like a size 8, 8.5 and a 10 left I believe for the Super Hero colorway

back from ntc had to go to the post office to get my mail and I want to take the time to say THANKS to everyone that said go half a size down from x to ext, these fit great and i'm switching the laces in both the Scooby's and thin mints bcuz I remember everyone saying the wax laces scratch the leather tongues

Champs Lenox has my size in the reptile lows but the chick who answered said no phone orders or stores transfers.  I'm thinking shes just being lazy because I've done it before.

Last edited:
Just got my elites from shoepalace
pimp.gif

If people are still looking for the floral champ hat, memorial city champs in houston still has a good amount left.

Last edited:
hey are the lrbon x ps elite "home" laces really really long? or are we supposed to lace to the top hole... my laces are insanely long

Back
Top Bottom