Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

And another pair of those ugly lifestyles are coming out. Didn't nike learn from the first two they did? Sheesh:smh:

I'm still waiting on a release date on those lows so I can finish off my Lebron X collection

A bigger or wider shoe can be just as damaging as a smaller shoe, causing your foot to slide and slam in to the inside of the toe box all game long. It feels like you're kicking a wall barefoot during every jump and stop

Anyway, this is kinda shameful that its the second time this thread has been derailed by a pic of another mans feet.
but if the shoe has good lock down your foot wont slide. Your foot needs space for your toes to expand. Podiatrists have been saying for years that most people need wider shoes than they wear.

I've been searching for the same thing for months. Best so far was a B grade pair for $650 but I thought I could find a better deal. Still haven't. But one day, it'll happen.

this

those damn b-grades is why I can't get get rid of my "flawless" pair for hunna more

finding lebrons in a size 13 is damn near impossible. for such a popular size, they only seem to make a relative handful of size 13s...

They can keep every pair of those "Must Be The Honey" Lebron X's :x: :x :x :x I'm just glad they didn't curse us with a release date for them! My sympathy goes out to the 250 Enemies and Hated I mean friends and family that will be receiving them.

Last edited:
roll.gif
i didnt say i wanted them... but i do expect a huge market for fakes to pop up soon

Back
Top Bottom