Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

no clue Zero... no clue

I almost miss when the servers would just crash :lol:

Last edited:
There's no place in dc/georgetown where you have a fair chance of getting shoes or even a fair price it's bad over here. They're all lames I haven't bought anything from over there since '08.

Anyways, do you guys think there's a chance the USA lows will go on sale?

no need to put him in a pedestal.

you kno im kidding bigj with the god stuff but it has been quite entertaining to watch him work.

right but people are so short sighted that its sad. yes, he messed up the RSVPs locally to expose the system but who did he help at the end of the day? He chimes in like "my bot is ready for the restock" or "im gunning for nike.com's release of the pack" and people praise him.

really doe?

right but people are so short sighted that its sad. yes, he messed up the RSVPs locally to expose the system but who did he help at the end of the day? He chimes in like "my bot is ready for the restock" or "im gunning for nike.com's release of the pack" and people praise him.

really doe?

i guess things have to get worse before they can get better. exposing the flaws is one way to bring about change. Im sure all the fcfsers at Lenox were happy he did what he did. in the end tho its nike whos at fault in all of this. just release more pairs. especially for whats supposed to be a pack celebrating the accomplishments of their flagship athlete.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ im not thinking you are seeing the big picture of what he did. hes just going for the attention. that's it. why do you think he keeps chiming in with his little comments?

perhaps. perhaps not. i personally like the dudes style but i seem to rustle jimmies around here a lot so it is what it is. the big picture as i see it is as long as there are ultra limited shoes there will be those who attempt to cash in. not sure if anything can change that other than more pairs for everything. and that aint happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
You like him because he russles jimmies? To each his own.

What I have observed is a highly skilled individual that enjoys the attention he's getting by exploiting the system. That's pretty much a hacker. He could do much more meaningful stuff for the community before the fame people are eager to give him is deserved.

i guess things have to get worse before they can get better. exposing the flaws is one way to bring about change. Im sure all the fcfsers at Lenox were happy he did what he did. in the end tho its nike whos at fault in all of this. just release more pairs. especially for whats supposed to be a pack celebrating the accomplishments of their flagship athlete.
why would you want Nike to release more pairs? isn't exclusivity a major part of what we enjoy about shoes? having a pair that was tough to get and not worrying about people wearing what you're gonna wear. You just seem salty; and praising a guy who is boasting all the time trying for that e-cred, get real dude. stop feeding the beast. 

I do like the fact that what evil did is cutting into the RSVP service's money.  I mean really tho 50-500 per RSVP depending on release?  Also, at this point you need a bot just to order an RSVP from one of these sites.

I do like the fact that what evil did is cutting into the RSVP service's money.  I mean really tho 50-500 per RSVP depending on release?  Also, at this point you need a bot just to order an RSVP from one of these sites.

THIS. Dudes are paying someone 30 bux for grs that most of us get while still in bed that morning. that has to stop.

why would you want Nike to release more pairs? isn't exclusivity a major part of what we enjoy about shoes? having a pair that was tough to get and not worrying about people wearing what you're gonna wear. You just seem salty; and praising a guy who is boasting all the time trying for that e-cred, get real dude. stop feeding the beast. 

how in the hell do i seem salty. i put the twitter stuff on blast months ago. ive given away multiple bots in these threads for free. i didnt even want this pack. like many im just here for the lulz it brought and it didnt disappoint. i think you have a reading comprehension problem.

i guess things have to get worse before they can get better. exposing the flaws is one way to bring about change. Im sure all the fcfsers at Lenox were happy he did what he did.

I totally get where he is coming from, but did every single one of those packs get sold FCFS? Or did one or two fall through the cracks if you know what I mean...Sure his bot could have been faster than someone who even knew the hashtag but if someone who paid for the RSVP service could have copped, its better than an employee holding onto it....right? I thought he wasn't out to destroy bots, but rather to "expose the corruption".

Maybe I'm missing something...it seems like he got a lot of attention, but in the end, on this release, he actually helped employees get extra pairs. Isn't that what he was trying to stop from happening?

I want attention? Far from it.

It's been a silent battle between me and Nikes RSVP system.

19 weeks ago I shutdown their image base RSVP launch and they made some changes. My exposure - 5 IG followers.

That continued for a while.

Nike has since implemented these unverifiable changes:

1) Smaller font size or more readable words per image
2) More hashtags in the noise region for popular cities
3) More contours in the images
4) Limit to number of wrong guess before being blacklisted as a bot
5) A time buffer (although this seems to vary from none to some)

So before you say I'm after the the attention - you tell me how I got all this attention?

I didn't come on NT posting a picture of NikeLenox.

It was just on my IG with exposure to less than 20 people.

I could do away with the attention. Because I know Nike does respond with changes.

But since my IG went on blast which exposed my Twitter account - I might as well take advantage of this opportunity not to promote me but to promote the problem.

And while some will not see my point - or even agree with it the bottom line is this:

If the shoes went to the employees or not - the end result would still be the same - those that didn't get a pair via RSVP would still not have gotten a pair.

A statement was made to Nike with or without the attention.

And I look forward to their next change.

And I will add. 5 true sneaker head got packs from Lenox from my unclaimed pairs. Two got videos on YouTube. The other three are the OG sneaker head type that don't **** with videos.

Last edited:
I totally get where he is coming from, but did every single one of those packs get sold FCFS? Or did one or two fall through the cracks if you know what I mean...Sure his bot could have been faster than someone who even knew the hashtag but if someone who paid for the RSVP service could have copped, its better than an employee holding onto it....right? I thought he wasn't out to destroy bots, but rather to "expose the corruption".

Maybe I'm missing something...it seems like he got a lot of attention, but in the end, on this release, he actually helped employees get extra pairs. Isn't that what he was trying to stop from happening?

partly yes. but what did anybody here do other than him to deter that. had people in here make some money by selling a couple rsvps...u think those were cheap? end of the day the dude is tweeting out hashtags for free which allowed some here to cop on rsvp without paying rape prices. whether everything es has done has helped he has helped more than most on this forum.

I want attention? Far from it.

It's been a silent battle between me and Nikes RSVP system.

19 weeks ago I shutdown their image base RSVP launch and they made some changes. My exposure - 5 IG followers.

That continued for a while.

Nike has since implemented these unverifiable changes:

1) Smaller font size or more readable words per image
2) More hashtags in the noise region for popular cities
3) More contours in the images
4) Limit to number of wrong guess before being blacklisted as a bot
5) A time buffer (although this seems to vary from none to some)

So before you say I'm after the the attention - you tell me how I got all this attention?

I didn't come on NT posting a picture of NikeLenox.

It was just on my IG with exposure to less than 20 people.

I could do away with the attention. Because I know Nike does respond with changes.

But since my IG went on blast which exposed my Twitter account - I might as well take advantage of this opportunity not to promote me but to promote the problem.

And while some will not see my point - or even agree with it the bottom line is this:

If the shoes went to the employees or not - the end result would still be the same - those that didn't get a pair via RSVP would still not have gotten a pair.

A statement was made to Nike with or without the attention.

And I look forward to their next change.

not for nothing but you were also posting a lot of cocky **** which led ppl to check out your instagram, which is conveniently put in your sig. just saying fam

At least they released online and you had the same shot as everyone else (well anyone who dosent work for nike). People secured pairs lots of diff. Ways using diff. Resources. These same resources were available to you as well if you chose.

Personally I didn't even go for a pack. I didn't have internet access I was away this weekend... but I can't cry about it cuz I had my shot and life goes on...
you think I had the same shot as everyone else on NDC?  seriously?  there are people running 200 mbs, with the latest bots created running from  cloud services on super computers.. 

on top of that, I heard the nike link was dropped early to friends and family on NDC.. so no I did NOT have the same shot as everyone else to purchase the shoes. 

Agree with that, not like dude is trying to sell us anything.  I think time will tell, and the big change everyone wants won't be over night. 

not for nothing but you were also posting a lot of cocky **** which led ppl to check out your instagram, which is conveniently put in your sig. just saying fam

in the bot thread yes.

but I don't think I was in this thread on RSVP day bragging.

and my sig was to promote OCR processes hash tags in my timeline for people to use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom