Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Ya'll sleeping yet 
nerd.gif

what are some of the rarest jordans/lebrons. just wondering. i think it would be real hard for me to put my feet into and walk around in shoes that cover 1/3 of the year's rent

Yea most hoh do allocate some pairs to the public, but if Fernando showed us anything it's that employees do get a piece of the cake themselves

It doesn't have to change. Nike doesn't have to do anything, as long as their product sells what do they care? When this starts cutting into Nikes pocket then something will change. Til then its basically just a "**** you and have a nice day" from Nike. You really think Nike cares if you don't obtain their product? That's fine if you don't get it, someone else will. The whole "We believe in equality blah blah blah blah blah" is a crock from Nike to shut people up from sending them Emails and making phone calls. Its 2013, Nike is a multibillion dollar company they ain't gonna go bankrupt because you didn't get your pair.

Reality is NIKE has to change something.  These packs don't make nike any money, they are only tools to build hype and marketing at its best.  Problem is NIKE has to earn market share every quarter or in other words convert non-nike customers into customers AND keep those customers.  "Sneakerheads" or "shoe collectors" are a very small percentage of their customer base.  

Bad publicity turns most people away.  If a potential customer sees all the hoops people have to jump through to get kicks not knowing the sneaker culture they will choose another brand. Truth is look at the competition, Under Armour... (EX-NIKE EMPLOYEES LOL) stock is currently at 72.00+ a share and nike's is sitting at 66.00. Keep in mind Under Armour doesn't have a Jordan Brand at the core of their sales and major names like KD and KOBE and lebron but their stock is trading 6.00 more per share than nike and they haven't been in business near as long nike has.

Nike is well aware most of these packs will be resold, and well aware of the shadiness but you take all the limited releases and every thread is almost the same, except now EVILSIDE has changed the game.  Basically he's telling nike if you want to pull this limited crap off you better try harder than what you've been doing or make more shoes.  This is cutting into nike's pocket, now they have to pay or hire better programmers and implement new systems to sell "limited" kicks, and they have to constantly update these systems to beat out "cheaters." and evolving bots.
What does share price have anything to do with anything? Market cap is a much more important measure.

Here is the accepted RSVP list for NikeLenox.

Had an RSVP service claim that I ain't get a FSR.  

Eh... maybe I stretched it there. But 10 spots. If your name matches. And you are in ATL.  Or can get a fake ID.  Have at it.And good luck. 

#TWOPAIR Howard Rodriguez 8 @DJWhoooTheKiddd

#TWOPAIR Peter Williams 8.5 @DadeKey

#TWOPAIR Sarah Peterson 9 @NotFunnyDrJones

#TWOPAIR Bobby Edwards 9.5 @Opinion8edHater

#TWOPAIR Catherine Davis 10 @DanFarishWheel

#TWOPAIR Jason Adams 10.5 @KMat23GOAT

#TWOPAIR Wayne Walker 11 @UnanimousWin

#TWOPAIR Walter Martin 9.5 @SamArrington202

#TWOPAIR Deborah Rogers 10.5 @WaterMaineBreak

#TWOPAIR Shawn Taylor 11 @ImGladIGotMyGrl

Reason NIKE/JB can't do this is their business model for profit will not survive if they make enough shoes to go around every release, and the limited ones keep the hype alive.  Just think if you could walk into any major shoe chain store any day of the week and pick up the shoe that just dropped (like the ealry 90s I bought some bugs 8s for 79.99 on clearance).  It would be a good thing at first for die hard collectors but eventually there would be no urgency to buy which in turn would bankrupt nike as shoe chain stores would stop buying so much wholesale as there would be no urgency to sell.  

Then you would look at life different, maybe spend that money on something else because you know next week when the shipment comes in they will get your size in again.  No resellers, no RSVP services, no BOTS just plenty of shoes EVERY release every month. The result:

Every thread in every forum would be boring  "Yo D, you get them new J's (or Lebrons) that dropped Yesterday?" Response "well the wifey wanted new curtains, i'll just pick them up when they restock next month."

No raffle stories, not bot stories, no stockroom pics, no stories of employee and manager corruption no grey market discussion, no rsvp stories....no ebay auction discussion or craiglist discussion no stories of not copping or striking out.... nothing but just pure sneaker talk (reminds me of in niketalk 2001).   If you look their model it is simple..... make a ton of shoes make some limited others not but NEVER make enough to meet the demand....FEEDing into the human desire that can never be satisfied always wanting more.

In the end this decision would kill the secondary market, the ebay market, the craigslist market for shoes because everyone would get their pairs the first time and Nike would eventually have to go back to this way of doing things or give up all their market share.

So which would You rather have???
That was beautifully said.

Eh... maybe I stretched it there. But 10 spots. If your name matches. And you are in ATL.  Or can get a fake ID.  Have at it.And good luck. 

im out. there's no asian name in there. 

#TWOPAIR
Howard Rodriguez 8 
@DJWhoooTheKiddd

#TWOPAIR
Sarah Peterson 9 
@NotFunnyDrJones

#TWOPAIR
Bobby Edwards 9.5 
@Opinion8edHater

#TWOPAIR
Catherine Davis 10 
@DanFarishWheel

#TWOPAIR
Jason Adams 10.5 
@KMat23GOAT

#TWOPAIR
Wayne Walker 11 
@UnanimousWin

#TWOPAIR
Walter Martin 9.5 
@SamArrington202

#TWOPAIR
Deborah Rogers 10.5 
@WaterMaineBreak

#TWOPAIR
Shawn Taylor 11 
@ImGladIGotMyGrl
lol watch there be like twenty Wayne walkers come tomorrow morning

#TWOPAIR
Howard Rodriguez 8 
@DJWhoooTheKiddd

#TWOPAIR
Sarah Peterson 9 
@NotFunnyDrJones

#TWOPAIR
Bobby Edwards 9.5 
@Opinion8edHater

#TWOPAIR
Catherine Davis 10 
@DanFarishWheel

#TWOPAIR
Jason Adams 10.5 
@KMat23GOAT

#TWOPAIR
Wayne Walker 11 
@UnanimousWin

#TWOPAIR
Walter Martin 9.5 
@SamArrington202

#TWOPAIR
Deborah Rogers 10.5 
@WaterMaineBreak

#TWOPAIR
Shawn Taylor 11 
@ImGladIGotMyGrl

:wow:

2643%20-%20animated_gif%20decepticons%20haters_gonna_hate%20megatron%20seekers%20skywarp%20starscream%20thundercracker.gif

#TWOPAIR
Howard Rodriguez 8 
@DJWhoooTheKiddd

#TWOPAIR
Sarah Peterson 9 
@NotFunnyDrJones

#TWOPAIR
Bobby Edwards 9.5 
@Opinion8edHater

#TWOPAIR
Catherine Davis 10 
@DanFarishWheel

#TWOPAIR
Jason Adams 10.5 
@KMat23GOAT

#TWOPAIR
Wayne Walker 11 
@UnanimousWin

#TWOPAIR
Walter Martin 9.5 
@SamArrington202

#TWOPAIR
Deborah Rogers 10.5 
@WaterMaineBreak

#TWOPAIR
Shawn Taylor 11 
@ImGladIGotMyGrl

So I wonder what'll happen with these unclaimed pairs.

If only there was a McLovin... I have an ID for that.

heard from someone who knows someone that this dude got 5 packs reserved for him from UBIQ in Philly. I kno who the dude is but aint gonna put him out there, if you from Philly or know how UBIQ gets down you will kno exactly who im talking about.
I'm pretty sure that store didn't get them.

Back
Top Bottom