Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Ok need some advice from everyone, please no hate. I found someone who would sell a pack to me for 1300 through paypal invoice tonight. Should I do it? Sounds like a great deal to me, but I'm still somewhat unsure of what these will go for in a week and I've never spent this much on kicks before... kinda nervous. Scratch that. VERY NERVOUS. advice? I don't wanna look back at this a week from now and regret not jumping on the deal...

lol what's going on here. i just wasn't thinkin, no commas, no nothing. only thing i was thinking was that the lister shoulda put retro 88 in the title. and that i'll have to get 'em resoled. cause the bubble is bad.

Ok need some advice from everyone, please no hate. I found someone who would sell a pack to me for 1300 through paypal invoice tonight. Should I do it? Sounds like a great deal to me, but I'm still somewhat unsure of what these will go for in a week and I've never spent this much on kicks before... kinda nervous. Scratch that. VERY NERVOUS. advice? I don't wanna look back at this a week from now and regret not jumping on the deal...
Just no.

1300? Sounds like aScam.

WELP WHITNEY, HOH DADELAND, STRIKES AGAIN!!!

GOTTA LOVE HOW SHE IS SO BRASON TO GIVE THIS DUDE THE TICKETS IN NUMERICAL ORDER!!!!

View media item 532545

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/clo/3990599907.html

[h2]Nike Lebron X Championship pack celebration sz 9.5,12 - $2100[/h2]

00606_5owxh4466gs_600x450.jpg

I have 2 pair of the Nike LeBron x Championship pack / celebration. The 2 pair i have are in hand and ready to be sold. All lf my sneakers are 100% authentic. I dont own any fake sneakers! I have 3 tickets for 3 more pair of the pack ill be getting a 10.5,11 and a 8. Contact me at 786.471.0989

Straight up pitiful, what can I do to get that store under investigation? I'm down to help. Sick of this store doing backdoor deals...smh.

Sounds like complete bs and you're about to get scammed out of $1300. Do yourself a favor and don't fall for that

if its a stranger and they're asking for less than 2500 no matter what, i would just say no. i'd pick avoiding a scam over getting a steal any day of the week.

Same here but at least we know bots aren't working
roll.gif

it would be crazy if nike actually had gr or limited gr numbers for these and most get a pair but they don't think like that.
where did you get that bots arent working tho lol

Straight up pitiful, what can I do to get that store under investigation? I'm down to help. Sick of this store doing backdoor deals...smh.
yeah i'm pretty pissed that lebron's friend got a bunch of them too. can i get an investigation on that? if you don't like it, just don't bother with it. either have some conviction or accept it as how it works

Last edited:
FERNANDO!!

@footlocker: @ValiditySneaker We are aware of this and the information has been forwarded on to the appropriate personnel for further consideration.

IMHO, if I were dropping that much on the championship package, I'd go with the IX elites - Those are > Xs.

You would think at some point Nike would pull a few quick money grabs on a pack like this sort. Get the rumors circulating about an "Ultra Limited" release and in reality produce 100,000 packs. Release them in increments throughout the next few months and disguise them as surprise restocks. Not like "SneakerHeads" would ever put two and two together. Once the word "Limited" is spoken all logic escapes the brain. Hell 1,000,000 packs could be sold out on day one at $500 a pop if it was worded as a "700 packs only" release. But I guess Nike has too much integrity to lie to their customers. Oh wait...

they have a return policy though. and the return policy is 1 year. lol at the end of the day they're just shoes. pm me for grail pic. absolutely won't sell

Last edited:
You would think at some point Nike would pull a few quick money grabs on a pack like this sort. Get the rumors circulating about an "Ultra Limited" release and in reality produce 100,000 packs. Release them in increments throughout the next few months and disguise them as surprise restocks. Not like "SneakerHeads" would ever put two and two together. Once the word "Limited" is spoken all logic escapes the brain. Hell 1,000,000 packs could be sold out on day one at $500 a pop if it was worded as a "700 packs only" release. But I guess Nike has too much integrity to lie to their customers. Oh wait...
if that happened i guarantee you that 90% of them would be returned the day they landed on peoples doorsteps

if that happened i guarantee you that 90% of them would be returned the day they landed on peoples doorsteps

You think people would ever notice their precious sacred pack wasn't as limited as they thought? If released in monthly increments there would never be more than 700 visibly on sale via the web. Regardless, my point is Nike has the opportunity to pull a few stunts in the name of a dollar if they so choose...

What are you smoking

Back
Top Bottom