Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I find it funny that everyone is asking about performance...I'd be willing to bet that the majority of people complaining about a lack performance upgrades don't even hoop in this shoe (I'll admit that I don't). Besides that, I haven't heard NIKE say anything about this shoe. What if its not even an Elite what if its the Lebron X v2(Partly joking) but that would poke holes in the entire argument that there is a necessity for performance upgrades. Point is, just wait. We don't know the price, we don't know the c/w's and we don't know what's inside the shoe. Odds are you'll end up contradicting all your complaints and buying the shoe anyway lol

So today i blew out the right air bubble in my floridians. They are unwearable now does this mean im screwed? Do i have any options?

Send
So today i blew out the right air bubble in my floridians. They are unwearable now does this mean im screwed? Do i have any options?

Send them back to nike. Fill out a warranty claim online. They will replace them or give you a voucher for the value. Unless you beat them to death before they popped

The Xs have been a huge flop for me. Thought the Elites would be a step up, guess not.

Lebron 9 Elite Homes are still the cleanest Elite colorway that Nike has released so far. 

Send
Send them back to nike. Fill out a warranty claim online. They will replace them or give you a voucher for the value. Unless you beat them to death before they popped
Thanks i got them at a nike store so i have to take them back. The lady i intially talked to said i had to deal with the same store i bought them from, That wouldnt work because i bought them in Oregon and live in Arizona. But i found out i can return them to the nike store here.

He's left handed but shoots with his right
talking bout taking that ambidexterity to a new level 
grin.gif

I guess the real Question for the Elites would be what is the performance "boost" so to speak? What does extra carbon fiber on the sides provide? I mean I think colorways hopefully improve and frankly weather they do or not I probably won't cop. That being said I wonder what Nike will promote as far as performance over the base LeBron X. Can anybody speak to the IX vs the IX elite was it worth the extra money for the performance upgrades?

A question that should be asked, but the realistic answer is probably...

There's nothing "Elite" about the Nike Elite Series, it's just a gimmick to get us excited about a new model without really releasing a new model. I'm not against it necessarily, but let's call it what it is. Don't expect a dramatic performance increase from the changes made to the X because that's not the point.

At least with the Lebron IX Elite, there were things that looked like they could be improvements. The X looks to have the same cushioning, rather useless carbon fiber panels, vented Fuse above it (but as someone mentioned, it doesn't sound like it helps - people say these are like a hotbox), and other faux-improvements like Kevlar laces and probably something going on with the tongue.

I'm curious to see how Nike spins these as a high-performance upgrade, or if they've just given up at trying to justify it. Unless there are tons of stuff that isn't visually apparent from these photos - like a jet rocket that's attached to the medial side - the biggest "tweaks" from the Lebron X are stylistic.

Here's another shot of the elite, personally not feeling this colorway and the price but I can see the possibility of a nice colorway that could change peoples minds on them. Wouldn't mind seeing a SB makeup but I also hope they think of something new and original that can carry on like the SB did with the VIII and IX

View media item 319469
jeweled swoosh, kinda interesting

The same people dogging on the Elites now will be the same people camping out and instagraming them on feet when they drop.

Back
Top Bottom