Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

he's hurt
roll.gif

https://twitter.com/L2_M3
Brother is on a mission!

SO LET ME GET THIS RIGHT.... It's wrong that people are snitching on the RSVP services but many of these same people want and end to such services?

The only ones that should really care about the snitching are the ones that are being snitched on.

There's no honor among thieves.

SO LET ME GET THIS RIGHT.... It's wrong that people are snitching on the RSVP services but many of these same people want and end to such services?

The only ones that should really care about the snitching are the ones that are being snitched on.

There's no honor among thieves.

It's not "wrong", cause bot users are breaking the rules. I just think it's lame how much effort they put into telling nike that someone is cheating. 1. they still won't get the shoes 2. it does nothing.

Just a sprinkle of suggestion, unless you're Anderson Silva or Floyd Mayweather yall probably shouldn't dare sell these in person to a previously unfamiliar buyer. Not to be an Internet Chuck Norris or anything BUT as tiny and sissified or fat and asthmatic as alot of you sneakerheads are, meetups will be setups for *** stompings and robberies.

Sincerely,
Captain Obvious

Just a sprinkle of suggestion, unless you're Anderson Silva or Floyd Mayweather yall probably shouldn't dare sell these in person to a previously unfamiliar buyer. Not to be an Internet Chuck Norris or anything BUT as tiny and sissified or fat and asthmatic as alot of you sneakerheads are, meetups will be setups for *** stompings and robberies.

Sincerely,
Captain Obvious

the cal is on me.

and silva got his *** embarrassed

Last edited:
I say go back to fcfs and hire more security. That's me tho. Or have a club u can join and have corporate random select people to buy every release. Sign up for the release u want and corporate picks. Other wise try other spots or online

Last edited:

Sincerely,
Captain Obvious

I could just roll up in my cousins K9 Tahoe.

Sincerely,
Captain Obvious
The best ******g advice for you ppl tryna sell these in person...DON'T DO IT!!!

Very close to just calling it quits with NikeDC, got some other things to do. It'll probably tweet as soon as I go.

you guys sitting waiting for dc could have been getting froyo with her instead of just setting your self up for a letdown

Back
Top Bottom