Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

well i thought my jumper idea was cooler
tired.gif

This is what it has come to.
mean.gif
People looking like a bunch of peasants waiting for bread. All this over some shoes. Stop wasting your time on bs get a job or education and get paid. You can buy whatever you want whenever you want.
We can do this or browse ebay all day like you

Corporate should handle the rsvps for these types of releases. I remember for the galaxy rookies they had Nike officials cone down to Mercer and personally send DMs

Corporate should handle the rsvps for these types of releases. I remember for the galaxy rookies they had Nike officials cone down to Mercer and personally send DMs
this. I should have asked my DM for a pack, i wonder what he would have said ...

Damn. If that's what it came to, they should've fired everyone on their way out too

this. I should have asked my DM for a pack, i wonder what he would have said ...

Damn. If that's what it came to, they should've fired everyone on their way out too
they shouldvd gotten rid of everyone at Mercer and replaced them with honest ppl but I doubt that's going to happen. The yeezy 2 release was done horribly at Mercer, I know someone got in trouble for that one.... yet I seethe same annoying ducks there everytime I go

Back
Top Bottom