Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

if you already have disposable income and have a passion for collecting and rockin kicks......keepin them is the only way to go....

personally selling yourself short of rockin these for some change that will be gone by the end of the month anyways.....welp......:x

I hear ya, but the 500 on the shoes isn't the prob I feel like a I have a financially comfortable lifestyle but nowhere near comfortable enough to pass up on that. Plus, tbh I cannot rock any lebrons off the court, they just don't look right to me, the toe box just seems too large and round to actually try to pull of an outfit with. I think these shoes look way better on a smaller foot, I'm a 13 so I've tried and it just does not look right, perhaps I need a class or something lol. They're shorts only too me and I rarely wear shorts, so yea even I did get them no way I would rock them, and no way I would hoop in them, and those lows are pure fire to me but just couldn't see myself rocking them with anything, my feet just don't look right in them.

Can someone from the DMV explain what exactly goes down at NikeDC that is dirty?
put it to you this way i got 2 pairs db9s 2 pairs stealth foams got everyone and their mother who ever dapped me up bred 11  a pair of bred 13 quite a few christmas and bhm shoes then 0 all star or even WHITE CAMO foams or anything since.... part of that is bots the rest......

Last edited:
put it to you this way i got 2 pairs db9s 2 pairs stealth foams got everyone and their mother who ever dapped me up bred 11  a pair of bred 13 quite a few christmas and bhm shoes then 0 all star or even WHITE CAMO foams or anything since.... part of that is bots the rest......
yo lemme dap you up.

Just paid $500 in hopes of landing a Size 10 in NY. 98% sure ima get a refund. Better chances than NDC tho

laugh.gif

I don't find employees getting their pairs shady or crooked at all.
Not sure if serious.. but for something so limited its terrible.  Nike makes some 600 packs, which when distributed, comes out to lets say 20-30 pairs at any given Nike Town.  On the west coast where i am there is one single NT getting these shoes.  As a consumer, it seems unbelievable that an employee should have first dibs on something when supply is so limited and demand is astronomical.  I know I have almost no chance of getting a pair.  I didn't shell out 500 for some RSVP service, ill try on NDC saturday with the mobs.  But it doesn't make sense for an employee to be able to get dibs on a limited release like this.  Nike makes shoes for the consumers, not their store employees.  just my opinion

Well I think employees should get a chance to get the shoes, but I disagree when they are reselling them for a profit

Only positive thing about this pack is now EVERYBODY can shut the f*** up about resellers because this pack had turned ALL you bas***** into money hungry Kardashians!

Talk about a release purely based on hype and resell value. There isn't a soul on earth that could convince me they are buying this pack just cuz they love it soooo much. The shoes included are WEAK! Wouldn't call them garbage but they both may be in the bottom 5 Lebron X's released this model.

This is the most relevant post in this thread currently. So much comedy will insue this weekend. Can't wait. :D

Just waiting for someone to come in here friday begging for a jimmyjazz link for the pack.
Lol. Oh yes, I am as well. We all know that random lurker will hop from behind the bushes with the gaze of "hype" behind his eyes asking for the JJ link unknowingly. This weekend might shift the sneaker planet for the best or worst.

In no mans land.. Struck out trying to pay for an rsvp, have no ndc bot, working the same hours HOH's raffle is open. Terrible past couple of days.

Y'ALL REALLY NEED TO CHILL WITH THIS RSVP LINK STUFF OR ASKING MEMBERS ABOUT THEIR SITE LIKE THIS IS THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT FORUM. THATS WHAT PM IS FOR.

CONSIDER THIS A WARNING.... MEMBERS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE THREAD ON SIGHT.

Ready to see sky high ebay prices... I'm over the celebration pack.. Wonder if nike will put the hats up on NDC.. Ill be going for the hat if thats the case!

Don't give up, u never know, u could end up getting a pack for retail

So early reseller on eBay said there's 700 packs worldwide, is this true? If it is, then my chances just went from .01 to .0001%.

Last edited:
How hard are these releases to get in Hong Kong? i have a friend in china im gonna have to put on game

Back
Top Bottom