Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

shipping $250 shoes in plastic bags
laugh.gif

gonna see a lot of "missing" orders, never understood why footlocker and other sites are too cheap to not double box all shoes.

also people were saying it was easy to just do phone orders.

I'll trade my EXT's perfect box for your Mints or Hazelnuts if wearing the box is your thing. I'll add $50 on top of that too.

am I the only person that is unhappy AFTER wearing the Mints once?  Just too loose and slip a lot on my feet.  Adding them to the list of X's I'll trade off.

I'm the opposite mine still seem a bit tight.. I even went up a size lol..my feet must be super wide because I'm sure I could go 2 sizes down in length, but its the width thats always an issue :frown:

:rofl:

all these people that didn't know footlocker ships stuff in plastic bags.

next time, buy a 2nd, cheap item and it will be double boxed.

thats wierd just bought a pair of lebron elites from eastbay and came double boxed.  my last order from footlocker, the camo foams came double boxed as well..

thats wierd just bought a pair of lebron elites from eastbay and came double boxed.  my last order from footlocker, the camo foams came double boxed as well..
They always come double boxed, don't they? The original shoe box and the box they ship it in.

They always come double boxed, don't they? The original shoe box and the box they ship it in.

only on what they call hot releases... and the shoes listed fall under that category. they are preboxed before showing up so they just add a label to it and send it out.

apparently this isn't a hot release probably because of how they got their inventory and that they weren't preboxed before receiving shipment.

Got shipping info on both mints and hazelnuts...Now the waiting begins on determining whether these were returns because of cosmetics issues and condition of box...

anxious to see the quality on these FTL mints

going straight to ebay or returned to FTL if they are garbage

Translation : The plan was always to throw them straight to ebay on arrival.  Since resell prices and demand are low, worst case scenario - these will be returned to FTL...

j/k...
hahaha

i wanted two on release day, lucked out on copping from hanon, perfect pairs too

one to rock, one to stock...the size i bought fit me perfect

hahaha

i wanted two on release day, lucked out on copping from hanon, perfect pairs too

one to rock, one to stock...the size i bought fit me perfect
five years ago the rock n stock concept meant something, but what would the purpose be of stocking a pair of these that will have no value over what they have now.  These don't seem that they'll be a blip on much radar in the future. 

five years ago the rock n stock concept meant something, but what would the purpose be of stocking a pair of these that will have no value over what they have now.  These don't seem that they'll be a blip on much radar in the future. 

So what your saying is years from now, Mints will be going for $350, right? Your delusional if you really believe that. You got DS general release Bron 7s & 8s going for stacks right now. I'm just saying...

Back
Top Bottom