Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'd just go through Paypal. Especially since he's not going to take them back. I wouldn't miss out on $50 regardless of the situation. Either way, good luck with it. Sucks it had to end up like this.
yeah it really blows, if I paid retail I could care less but 350 sucks for that, you see the front swoosh its terrible. One last question, if I do that through payapl how long does it take to get the funds back? Thanks for the advice though, appreciate it man.

Last edited:
I'd just go through Paypal. Especially since he's not going to take them back. I wouldn't miss out on $50 regardless of the situation. Either way, good luck with it. Sucks it had to end up like this.
yeah it really blows, if I paid retail I could care less but 350 sucks for that, you see the front swoosh its terrible. One last question, if I do that through payapl how long does it take to get the funds back? Thanks for the advice though, appreciate it man.
File a claim, then they tell you to ship the shoes back to the seller. Provide tracking/receipt and once the tracking shows received then they refund the money. At least that's how it was a year ago. I'd call Paypal, explain that the guy said they would be brand new and the shoes are damaged. They are suede, and the suede is really bad. Just tell them you were told they'd be DS condition, which shouldn't have any blemishes. But the shoes you received have damage to them and they are not as described. Sometimes they do investigations though, and those could take a couple weeks. But at least you're getting your full money back. 

File a claim, then they tell you to ship the shoes back to the seller. Provide tracking/receipt and once the tracking shows received then they refund the money. At least that's how it was a year ago. I'd call Paypal, explain that the guy said they would be brand new and the shoes are damaged. They are suede, and the suede is really bad. Just tell them you were told they'd be DS condition, which shouldn't have any blemishes. But the shoes you received have damage to them and they are not as described. Sometimes they do investigations though, and those could take a couple weeks. But at least you're getting your full money back. 
alright thanks man, I really don't want stick it to him, but if these don't sell I have to do that

Need to Know if these are ****LEGIT**** before i cop from seller HELP PLZ!!!

i bought these for 250$ , but that retail price says $305..interesting

they look legit though

i didnt even know they made replica corks

Last edited by a moderator:

they look legit though

They changed the retail price the week of release from $305 to $250.

Man, I'm looking very green eyed right now after looking at the pickup thread. The Transformer crowd got DB3s, all of the EXTs while us honest norms have to settle for the GR Xs, expensive Elites and terrible lows.

There is a huge difference between a premium shoe with premium materials made in Italy and a pair made in China. To those that don't know or remember, the LUX pair he is referring to cost $2000. That's expensive. 250 is a lot for a shoe but don't expect a perfect execution from a sweat shop. Any true premium quality shoe will cost far beyond 250-300. Take it for what it is. Hate it or love it

There was two Air Force Lux releases, the first release retailed for $400-600 I can't remember, but I have a pair of those. They then rereleased 3 more brown, white, and black made to resemble crocodile and anaconda, 24k gold inlays, retail price $2000 though most sold on heavy discount for 750-1000

they look legit though

i think at first nike gonna retail cork at $305 and then at last minute they reduce it to 250 CMIIW

the celebration pack hs released in HK today.

According to the news there should be 8 packs but seems like nobody can get 1

i bet most of the stock gone to the US

good luck guys

Went to House of Hoops Mondawmin checking on the Quickstrike Championship Hats. Manager told me some guy came in and bought all 16 of each hat at once. Said he was buying them for "friends." Yea right. His friends on eBay. Lmao. This **** needs to stop. SMH

Saw this picture on twitter. Dude said he had his laces too tight. Be careful.
Ouch...Did this happen to anyone else on any other pairs? Worried about my Denims now...Don't like the look of the pink laces in em.

Last edited:
Went to House of Hoops Mondawmin checking on the Quickstrike Championship Hats. Manager told me some guy came in and bought all 16 of each hat at once. Said he was buying them for "friends." Yea right. His friends on eBay. Lmao. This **** needs to stop. SMH

For a hat?? It's not even that cool looking.....Ridiculous how people are falling for all this garbage. Guaranteed they would sit if they dropped em @ lids and every niketown, nikestore, etc....

they gonna sit who paying 135 for a hat. Summer over ****** gone be rocking floral hats in September! lol

Ouch...Did this happen to anyone else on any other pairs? Worried about my Denims now...Don't like the look of the pink laces in em.
Switching the laces will reduce the scuffing. I'm referring to the extra laces in the plastic bag. The OG laces is what's causing it to happen 

Switching the laces will reduce the scuffing. I'm referring to the extra laces in the plastic bag. The OG laces is what's causing it to happen 
Yeah, I just really don't like the extra pink laces on the Denims. Wish they were the same colored blue as the shoe or something.

Yeah, I just really don't like the extra pink laces on the Denims. Wish they were the same colored blue as the shoe or something.

same here. I switched to my pink laces because mine tongue was scratched out of the box from the laces. Even though I don't like the pink as much of the brown. Might search for some navy blue laces.

I sent a guy an invoice on paypal and he paid but it says his account isn't verified. Is there a way for me to get scammed? This is my first time doing this so I hope I'm not getting screwed over.
Usually this means that the Paypal member has not linked a credit card/and or bank account that matches the billing address. Ask the buyer to update his/her payment info on Paypal. That should take care of it, and of course send with tracking/sig verification.

Back
Top Bottom