Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

mints came in and very happy although the quality on the left shoe is not that great swoosh is a bit faded but its alright dont really like my left foot

Hey guys last I heard on the 1st of the month was that LeBron X "Championship" Pack MSRP was $500 & Estimated allocation of pairs in the U.S. is less than 600. Similar to a MVP 10 type release.

I'm unaware of distribution details & I hope that information has changed from then to now.

Hope that helps.

PO

Hey guys last I heard on the 1st of the month was that LeBron X "Championship" Pack MSRP was $500 & Estimated allocation of pairs in the U.S. is less than 600. Similar to a MVP 10 type release.

I'm unaware of distribution details & I hope that information has changed from then to now.

Hope that helps.

PO

Thanks and repped as usual.

This is what I feel like I'm coming into everyday on this thread: 

So sick of going through pages of complaints.  They messed up, call Nike, if you get a good result post it.  But stop the whining already jeeez! 
This is a community based around the interest of shoes,  more specifically a section of the community made to have discourse about Lebron sneakers, so it is most likely going to encompass conversation regarding prices,release dates, and most importantly subjective opinions relating to comfort, appeal and QUALITY!

The more people express reviews about their purchases, the more the community is informed, and the more informed, the better you are to make choices. 

I just paid about $740 for a DS pair in sz. 10.5 last night just to give you an idea. Your size 13 might command a higher premium though since I assume less pairs in that size were produced.
NO and NO! You just gotta be patient. I got mine for $590 I just watched ebay daily and messaged people that been sitting on pairs forever...they'll want to get off them eventually

If I had the money I'd jump on a pair of corks for 700$... the only pairs on eBay UK my size(us13) are $2000..

I've complained to nike eu btw, lets hope I get a good discount. Its my right shoe thats messed up so I guess its just random.. not as bad as this pair of hazels I see on eBay uk up for 75 dollars over retail

8/10 for the championship pack let me stop right there no need to get my hopes up. I can see myself paying cork type of money for the lows $600-750 but that's it.

Last edited:
8/10 for the championship pack let me stop right there no need to get my hopes up. I can see myself paying cork type of money for the lows $600-750 but that's it.

I feel the same way lol, I at least know the date that others will be happy lol. Those lows are hit or miss to me based on pics, I saw them on lebrons feet wasn't impressed but every other pic I thought was awesome.

y
yo that's how mines look I'm trying to get rid of them. smh Terrible
both my hazelnuts and mints were off but not that bad, like 1 shoe on the mints the thin line on the front/side of the shoe isnt visable.the swooshes look a bit rougher but nothing like that. I would just return if it was that bad man.

no champ pack for me, were not getting them over here :frown:..the lows are eye popping but im not overly keen on low shoes so overall im not pissed. with these lame jb releases incoming im looking forward to having a bit of a break from the game, been a wild few months. no doubt my body will auto wake up at 7am on Saturday morning though :D

I'm embarrassed to take pics the swooshes are all faded but one, everything is fine but that. I'm really pissed the seller won't do anything all sales were final so I'm stuck with them

Back
Top Bottom