Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

My mints are at home, can't wait to see them when I get out of work. Still looking for hazelnuts to complete my ext set, don't want corks at all, not for 600 or whatever the hell they sell for.

In Asia. ^ I seriously hope that they do a wider release than expected here. Or if anything, a lot to go around in Asia so that they will sell to over here for much cheaper than resellers.

That pic is extremely interesting!  But I unfortunately see a meme coming from that pic with "Oh you thought you was gonna get a pack?" 
mean.gif

That pic is extremely interesting!  But I unfortunately see a meme coming from that pic with "Oh you thought you was gonna get a pack?" 
mean.gif
How is that picture interesting ... there are a total of 15 Red Champsionship shoes in the background ... Thats 7.5 pairs to go around

Prices on the Mints are about at retail (with tax) on ebay.  Resellers have to be mad.  I decided to keep mine anyway...pics coming with some "match match" stuff.  LOL

How is that picture interesting ... there are a total of 15 Red Champsionship shoes in the background ... Thats 7.5 pairs to go around
I don't recall the MVP's being plastered along the wall, do you? It's marketing, and I'm interested to see what the details what this release are, based on how they are promoting it.  Not to mention, the hats pop up in HoH locations as a QS hat? I mean, where is the concrete info. that there is only going to be 500 or 700 (whatever number is floating around) pairs to go around?  Not saying that they won't be that limited....just hopeful.  

Am I missing something? There are 6x3 of them, that's 18, not 15. And they're all left shoes, how do you figure that's 7.5 pairs?

Last edited:
that pic does make it seem like they will be available. i can picture walking in footlocker and theyre all on the wall like that.

Just a GR release reminder. Like the colorway but the thick white recycled midsole throws it off. The Akron Aeros and these look the best out of the lows, even though I'm not a fan of the styling. Who plans to cop?

7.27.13 Air Max LeBron X Low Squadron Blue/Sunburst-Shaded Blue Style# 579765-400 $165

nike-lebron-x-10-low-usa-another-look-3.jpg

Last edited:
I don't recall the MVP's being plastered along the wall, do you? It's marketing, and I'm interested to see what the details what this release are, based on how they are promoting it.  Not to mention, the hats pop up in HoH locations as a QS hat? I mean, where is the concrete info. that there is only going to be 500 or 700 (whatever number is floating around) pairs to go around?  Not saying that they won't be that limited....just hopeful.  

I'm guessing the pack will drop in MVP What The Bron numbers. Same amount & allocations.

Will be the same RSVP nonsense all over again thou....

I wouldn't rock the watch, but the hat and then like a plain tee would be a good look
Dark Jeans, plain shirt with the watch and hat just round it all out.  Make the green in the shoe more noticable.  LOL my pics of the past have shown my obsession with being Matchy Matchy.  Personally, I think popping some accessories with the same accent color of the shoe makes it pop. 

Either way...I rock it my way...and I like it.  But I appreciate the comments good or bad.

I wouldn't cop the lows even if they were 100 bucks. The design is just awful IMO, especially the flywire. I want Kobe elites but that damn flywire bothers me.

Dark Jeans, plain shirt with the watch and hat just round it all out.  Make the green in the shoe more noticable.  LOL my pics of the past have shown my obsession with being Matchy Matchy.  Personally, I think popping some accessories with the same accent color of the shoe makes it pop. 

Either way...I rock it my way...and I like it.  But I appreciate the comments good or bad.
love the hat, agree dark jeans and plain shirt with that are on point, boy I hope my pair has decent quality, especially for 350 shipped

Back
Top Bottom