Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

It sucks how you guys are having all these defects on the EXTs especially for paying $250 at retail for them :smh: do you guys know how it happens? Do they just come out of the factory with the messed up swooshes?

Lets see....

Low-165

Elite-260

Hat-30

Hat-50

Shirt-30
Do you think they will fit TTS?..... lol jk

Anyways, looks like my Mint purchase via ebay/PP turned out to possibly be a scam...claims are always tons of fun 
mean.gif
  Is there a thread for posting a warning on this dude? He said he has a high rep here on NT, but he isn't easy to communicate with.  I only ask since this shoe just released and I know other NT members will be looking to purchase from resellers....

In case anybody's interested sneaker yetti is doing a raffle for the championship pack 60 bucks to enter

$60 to enter a raffle? I don't care if you have money to blow, that is just ridiculous :smh:
I know I'm not entering I don't enter raffles for money anyways how am I suppose to know that its not rigged? I was just putting it out there for everybody

also drop in China mainland as well, online ballot for 21 people. i think they also do raffle ticket in nike guangzhou, shanghai and beijing but date hasn't been confirmed yet
so they'll release later in the mainland, not on the 27th?

I just grabbed a snapback from HoH down here and then 10 secs later the employees bought the rest, the store only got six total.

Just took a good look at my mints that I decided I don't want and they have different colors on both swooshes, but not like most of the ones posted.  Most likely due to the one shoe having the lion, which would probably require differnt handling of the material.  Two machines, to different results.  Just an opinion.

Don't know if this was posted but the MVP/Championship pack is retailing for around $650 in China. 

Didn't get a chance  to grab the floral, but this one ain't bad. Can't wait for my NikeIDs to come in that go with 'em.

Back
Top Bottom