Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently cork page was back up for a moment, was anyone able to order?
you serious?

and those floridian ids up there, those are fire and i love loud shoes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

View media item 290441This is evidence that Nike is going to push this Lebron thing as far as you let them take it. Nike wants to see how many people will buy anything with Lebron name on it just like Jordan does with his brand.
nope

Nike also made the same thing with Kobe, hell even the year of snake NSW release all related to kobe colorway of purple. it's just one step for nike to make sign shoe that for casual wearing becoz nowadays people wearing some hot colorway of basketball shoes just for casual and not for ballin' so Nike company decide to do this. maybe next year we will get KD NSW release :nerd:

Hopefully LeBron sees you defend his shoes and sees $ signs...
not defending lebron shoes if you read my statement, apparently some folks get offended by any statement or opinion and feel the need to defend their favorite athlete. for me its about the shoes, point, blank, period. 

Posting pictures of women only because of the men in the background wearing shoes...alright. :lol:

Thank You [COLOR=#Red]Baby Jumpman [/COLOR]

Amen, long overdue....bunch of clowns begging for e-props.

Last edited:
This is evidence that Nike is going to push this Lebron thing as far as you let them take it. Nike wants to see how many people will buy anything with Lebron name on it just like Jordan does with his brand.
If it doesn't have the Lebron price tag, I'd cop. 

That design is pretty nice 
nthat.gif

I don't care if they're Lebrons or Leon Sandcastles 
laugh.gif

View media item 290441This is evidence that Nike is going to push this Lebron thing as far as you let them take it. Nike wants to see how many people will buy anything with Lebron name on it just like Jordan does with his brand.

So are these actually suppose to be releasing? :nerd: If so I'd cop in a second I like the clean casual style of the shoe and unlike how they did with the Jordan Grown mans or whatever there called these still incorporate the Nike logo along with lion motif which gives the shoe or more classy casual shoe you could wear to a bar or some where instead of a suppose to be casual shoe with a logo of a man leaping acroos your shoe with a basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom