Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night's shoes

broncarbon.jpg

lebronjamesmiamiheatvde.jpg
hope these dont sell out. grabn these if i dont get blk foams.

ty lawson's yllw elites are ill too.

Last edited:
hope these dont sell out. grabn these if i dont get blk foams.

ty lawson's yllw elites are ill too.
You have nothing to worry about. The Carbons aren't selling out anytime soon.

The triple black version of LeBron's kicks tend to sit for a minute, and since the Carbons are the triple black version of the Xs you can expect them to do the same.

Plan to get a pair myself down the road (when I can use my Gold Club code on them)
Wow, just noticed Lebron driving on a guy who's wearing IX Elite Taxi's.
Ty Lawson has been wearing LeBrons for a while now.

Those Taxi Elites go well with the Nuggets new uni.

Still regret not buying the all black lebron 8s a few years back. even the lebron 6s and 7s all black were nicer than the 9s last year and now the 10s.

Where can I get Pressures at a discounted price?

I can't use the birthday coupon online.

Just realized that this was different than the one we have here.

The one here is the lame "Away" version.

Carbons would've been tight with a white outsole or clear sole. It would defeat the purpose of it being an all black sneaker but I like the look of black with white sole.

Who cares if Lebron wants to keep some rubber, glue and plastic for himself. Let's not lose focus of him on what he does for his community, charities, hometown, and various notably contributions. Lebron didn't grow up rich and with a father but he worked hard for what he has now so he can provide a better life for himself and his friends and family. Can't he have what he has worked hard for himself? We value materialistic objects way too much and lose sight on more important things in life. Sorry you can't have what the man has but do you deserve it? No, buying everything that they had put out with his name on it doesn't mean you are entitled to have his exclusive shoes. After Lebron retires, I think we'll get everything that were exclusive to Lebron or we weren't able to get in a form of retro. In the meantime, be glad with what you have and not bastardize him(we don't know those are his decisions), it could be a set up to continue his legacy and keep his name relevant when it's all said and done. /mini-rant

SNEAKERMANE BACK :wow: :pimp:
YOU MUST OF BEEN IN LURK MODE :lol:

Been laying low out of frustration. Didn't like how Team Lebron ended the run on the IXs (releasing Championship Pack only in Miami) OR how he started the run on the Xs (dropping Crown Jewels in 5 stores only & not even releasing Ring-Ceremonies at all. :x

It's like he didn't learn from the IXs that colorways make his shoes. You don't have to flood the market with every colorway (Chinas, Big Bangs, Miami Vice Elites) but at least give people a shot at them joints.

I don't think Lebron will EVER learn the fact that when your a star athlete, people want to wear what YOU wear. Jordan sold mad shoes that way. Enough with this PE & limited to 3 stores bull&@#%. If I can't buy it, I don't care about it.

I'm just saying.....:D

TRUTH SPOKEN. :pimp:

both hoh locations i went to today had them in stock. i don't know about sizes, but they definitely aren't sold out. look around

I'm currently in a city that only one store received them and they are gone. Hopefully when I get back to Miami they will have some but I highly doubt that

I just seen a vid on youtube of gs fireberries and the guy is claiming a men's release too. Just bringing it to the the thread. He also says retail will be $180 so it wouldn't be crown jewels if this info is true.

you finally caved on the pressures or jades?

GOT DAMN JADES GOT ME :smh: .. AFTER ALL MY BASHING I SAW THEM IN PERSON AND WAS AMAZED BY WHAT THEY ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE.. I STILL HAVE MY RESERVATIONS WITH THE PLASTIC CHECK BUT I WOUND UP LIKING EM ALOT ONCE I SAW EM IN PERSON

Carbons would've been tight with a white outsole or clear sole. It would defeat the purpose of it being an all black sneaker but I like the look of black with white sole.
Who cares if Lebron wants to keep some rubber, glue and plastic for himself. Let's not lose focus of him on what he does for his community, charities, hometown, and various notably contributions. Lebron didn't grow up rich and with a father but he worked hard for what he has now so he can provide a better life for himself and his friends and family. Can't he have what he has worked hard for himself? We value materialistic objects way too much and lose sight on more important things in life. Sorry you can't have what the man has but do you deserve it? No, buying everything that they had put out with his name on it doesn't mean you are entitled to have his exclusive shoes. After Lebron retires, I think we'll get everything that were exclusive to Lebron or we weren't able to get in a form of retro. In the meantime, be glad with what you have and not bastardize him(we don't know those are his decisions), it could be a set up to continue his legacy and keep his name relevant when it's all said and done. /mini-rant

Huh?!

Some of ya'll luv Lebron so much y'all got me wondering. :rofl:

Ain't nobody questioning Lebron's character. He's been a model citizen so far. I commend any man for that. But what does all that have to do with what Nike signed him to do? I could of sworn it was to endorse & sell a brand of sneakers.

Who cares about rubber, glue & plastic? Evidently YOU do cause your on a board talking about it. Who deserves a certain sneaker? Last I checked.....Lebron nor Nike ain't giving away nothing for free. So if the business is selling shoes......THEN SELL US THE DAMN SHOES!

Huh?!
Some of ya'll luv Lebron so much y'all got me wondering.
roll.gif

Ain't nobody questioning Lebron's character. He's been a model citizen so far. I commend any man for that. But what does all that have to do with what Nike signed him to do? I could of sworn it was to endorse & sell a brand of sneakers.
Who cares about rubber, glue & plastic? Evidently YOU do cause your on a board talking about it. Who deserves a certain sneaker? Last I checked.....Lebron nor Nike ain't giving away nothing for free. So if the business is selling shoes......THEN SELL US THE DAMN SHOES!
yo on some g ****, ive been lurking on nt since forever and decided to be a member this year and i must say, sneakermane has been one of those dudes who speaks the truth. The lebron 9 blew tha **** up due to the fact of him releasing a majority of the shoe he wore to the public. It makes a big difference in my book and its what is still giving relevance to jordan brand. 

If they give us everything now then they wlll run out of ideas. They are slowly giving some of the things that we asked for to shut us up for a minute. We talk a lot about shoes but there is no point in crying for the exclusive stuff when we can't even get a hold of them or have to jump through hoops. Nike needs to maintain the pace in what they give us or it's gonna drive us away too fast. i guess I'm old school cause I don't need the exclusive ish to keep me happy.

As a manager at Champs I can tell you that is not OUR rule. That is a Nike rule and Nike dictates discounts, etc... For instance there was no military discount or lay-away on the Jades... Finishline plays (and pays) by its own rules... They local finishline has gotten caught so many times by Nike reps for having shoes for sale weeks before release dates. I am really surprised that FInishLine still gets certain shoes, but they pay Nike more for them, just to be able to compete with Footlocker/Champs.

I guess champs and footlocker have different rules even though they are essentially the same company? I was told that the footlocker rule is 7 days after release and that guy who posted in here who bought for $165 was obviously less than 7 days.

Got a pair from work and a pair from NDC. I don't like wearing bright-colored shoes, but this colorway is too nice to pass up. They fit and feel like the IX's. This shoe is one of those that people don't want at first, but then the demand will be high in the future. I'm just glad I got my pairs.

I think these Cutting Jades might be the only X's I'll get this year.

Sorry for adding more pics since we all know what they look like. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom