Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like those ugly breds but it looks like it has more red, not sure since the game on ESPN doesn't look like it's well lit on my tv.

you dont really like the X's huh? I think I;ve seen 98% of your posts in this thread slamming the X. How come you keep coming back? Hoping to change your mind? Or just adding your two cents about how ugly they are?
Just curious.
I never bashed the X as a shoe. I just don't like majority of the colorways that I have seen so far. The Corks, Pressures and the Olympics are dope to me. I never bashed those colorways so what are you talking about? Just because I don't care for all the other weak colorways doesn't mean I don't like the X as a shoe.

Quickstrike or not, I like these for some effin reason. Glad nobody likes. Makes it easier for me................hopefully.

They grew on me after I seen a review vid on them a couple weeks back. I'm in no rush tho, since I believe we'll have no problem getting them under retail.

Ready for the floridians and Christmas.

got the jades today... overall its a pretty dope shoe. looks good,feels good.

quality is much better than the 9s too.

pretty much everything about this shoe> the 9s.

BRING ON THE HOMES!!!!

got the jades today... overall its a pretty dope shoe. looks good,feels good.
quality is much better than the 9s too.
pretty much everything about this shoe> the 9s.

Not too sure bout that, buddy.

But why even compare? Just enjoy the Xs for what they are....a decent addition to the Lebron line.

But why even compare? Just enjoy the Xs for what they are....a decent addition to the Lebron line.

Ooooh weee! Haven't seen this guy in a minute! Long time since you were killin it in the 9 thread sir! Glad to see you back in the LeBron thread. Nice pics :smokin

Did anyone see the "Dunkmans" in person yet? I heard there not a black upper it's more like a seaweed/Pine green upper...

Did anyone see the "Dunkmans" in person yet? I heard there not a black upper it's more like a seaweed/Pine green upper...

Yea it's not black it's a seaweed color. I have yet to see them in person NDC launch list says its dark seaweed..I wish that they used the black upper :smh:

yes it is not black, I have held the shoe in hand and the best way to describe it is "foamposite" pines

Last edited:
If you're going to say X > IX, use a pair other than the Cannons.
Cannons embarrass any X release, so far.

That's the point of me posting this pic.

The Xs are decent. I've already copped a couple & will cop some more. But the 9s just go so hard. :smokin :smokin :smokin
Matter fact, pick any 3 Lebron Xs......Crown Jewels included & line them up against Cannons, Chinas & Miami Nights........& the Xs are talking the L.

That's the point of me posting this pic.
The Xs are decent. I've already copped a couple & will cop some more. But the 9s just go so hard. :smokin :smokin :smokin
Matter fact, pick any 3 Lebron Xs......Crown Jewels included & line them up against Cannons, Chinas & Miami Nights........& the Xs are talking the L.

My bad, I'm still half asleep.

My comment was towards whoever thinks the X is better than the IX.

oh boy, let the beastin begin! lol i KNEW, i KNEWWWWWWW you was gonna cop these. guess its time to open up the flood gates.

and look @ you. right on que to defend the ix's. smh

damn people really hating on those bred aways... guess it lacks hype like the other colorways. I like it... goes hard on court.

glad bron wore them. :smokin

hpg1213_james01_lac_121114.jpg

hpg1213_james03_lac_121114.jpg

hpg1213_james07_lac_121114.jpg

hpg1213_james08_lac_121114.jpg

hpg1213_james04_lac_121114.jpg

I don't think they are QS. I like them for a reason that it matches my team unis and i love playing breds on courts. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom