Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO At This Thread
laugh.gif

We Really Got Dudes In Here Trying To Convince Others NOT To Cop Now And What Would Be Better Ways Of Spending $1K?
mean.gif
Leave That Mess To A Financial Advisor Fambs
laugh.gif

Y'all Can Sit There And Try To Rationalize Not Buying These All You Want But The FACT IS, This Shoe Is DOPE In Person PERIOD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... If Those Pics Just Posted By TWNTY8 Don't Further This Argument, I Don't Know What Does.... Whether Y'all Like It Or Not, The Hype On This Release Is Well Deserved And The Fact They Are A Comemorative Piece As Tribute To His First Championship Only Makes Em That More Pronounced As A Historic Drop For Nike, Lebron And Sneaker Collectors Alike! These Things Can Sit In A Box Or Case The Rest Of My Life For All I'm Concerned, As I Have 200+ Other Nike's To Cover My Toes... Fact Is, There Is ONLY ONE First Ring For This Man Bron Bron, Considerably The Best Player To Ever Step Foot On Hardwood, And These Shoes Will Always Bring Back Memories Of That Event.

Just My Lil Bit Of Pocket Change And A Ball Of Lint On The Subject
wink.gif
Well said, by the dude trying to get $1200 for his corks 
mean.gif
mean.gif

LMAO At This Thread :lol:

We Really Got Dudes In Here Trying To Convince Others NOT To Cop Now And What Would Be Better Ways Of Spending $1K? :smh: Leave That Mess To A Financial Advisor Fambs :lol:

Y'all Can Sit There And Try To Rationalize Not Buying These All You Want But The FACT IS, This Shoe Is DOPE In Person PERIOD :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:... If Those Pics Just Posted By TWNTY8 Don't Further This Argument, I Don't Know What Does.... Whether Y'all Like It Or Not, The Hype On This Release Is Well Deserved And The Fact They Are A Comemorative Piece As Tribute To His First Championship Only Makes Em That More Pronounced As A Historic Drop For Nike, Lebron And Sneaker Collectors Alike! These Things Can Sit In A Box Or Case The Rest Of My Life For All I'm Concerned, As I Have 200+ Other Nike's To Cover My Toes... Fact Is, There Is ONLY ONE First Ring For This Man Bron Bron, Considerably The Best Player To Ever Step Foot On Hardwood, And These Shoes Will Always Bring Back Memories Of That Event.

Just My Lil Bit Of Pocket Change And A Ball Of Lint On The Subject :wink:

You read about as well as you type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom