Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles.jpg

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Really regret getting rid of my BHMs...Shoe was crazy clean on feet...
Lol you were the one with those nice quality pics with them on feet too. They are dope, definitely underrated for some reason, the orange laces and stuff made the shoe really pop. Because of your pics, I ended up with a pair. 

Price on elites is two fiddy or more this year?
most likely since the regular lebrons are priced at $180, i wonder what the next nike+ sports enable LBJX colorway is gonna be, they haven't been releasing any.. and wussup with this wooden box lebron x cork? I'd like to see some pics, sounds interesting (and i bet it'll look a hell lot more).

A few pages back before all the feet talk, didn't someone post a photo with it saying the accent color on the denims wasn't pink but something like blue? Anyone remember?

These are some more pics of the Denims. WHo knows if they are a sample or what

View media item 288344

View media item 288345

View media item 288346

most likely since the regular lebrons are priced at $180, i wonder what the next nike+ sports enable LBJX colorway is gonna be, they haven't been releasing any.. and wussup with this wooden box lebron x cork? I'd like to see some pics, sounds interesting (and i bet it'll look a hell lot more).

I think somebody dropped some info like 100 pages about the Lebron X Elite. I think they said theres gonna be a +model that retails for over $300. Also I think the bright one, that everybody will supposed go crazy for are called the "Dade County"

[quote name="PrimeTimeBoy"] Nice. What's your favorite out of your collection? Rank em lol
[/quote]

damn idk if thats even possible.

they all have their certain flavor to them. i like sock lining on the jades and area 72s. i like the way the pink pops on the inside of the south beach against the black. i like the bhm bc of the pop of that orange on the black, but my KD ASG inspired ones are the ones i wear the most and turn the most heads, believe it or not.

if i HAD to rank em id have to go with

5. KD ASG because its just a rip off of the KD IV ASG colorway. dont get me wrong, i love them and wear them the most but its not an original colorway.
4. jade's for the combination of wierd colors that ultimately work. xmas flips. also like the fact that the tongue is different.
3. bhm's for overall appearance. orange pops on the graphite, and the designs scribbled on the shoe.
2. south beach not bc of the SB hype but the colors really pop and i love the pink lining against the teal/black
1. Area 72 bc of the overall difference that they are compared to the rest. the 3m splatters, etc.

idk im not even happy with that list. you just made me do something that was pretty impossible. the generic, cop out answer is actually the truth though.... i love them all equally for different reasons.

to tell you the truth, im actually currently trying to sell the BHMs because i think i have too many x's but when i took the out for these pics, i kinda changed my mind and wanna un'ds em one day. the moneys already spent. ::shrugs::

View media item 288344

View media item 288345

View media item 288346I think somebody dropped some info like 100 pages about the Lebron X Elite. I think they said theres gonna be a +model that retails for over $300. Also I think the bright one, that everybody will supposed go crazy for are called the "Dade County"

Dade county? **** hometown right there i need to see pics... Mi-yayo

"Settings" pushed back...from NDC launch calendar

LeBron X Atomic Teal/Sail-Dark Atomic Teal-Total Orange-Melon Tint Style# 541100-302 $180

South Beach X for sure , maybe miami nights too since we haven't seen both of those CW surfacing on internet

South Beach X for sure , maybe miami nights too since we haven't seen both of those CW surfacing on internet

damn i really hope they dont do a south beach colorway after letting half of america create their own on nike id. i dont doubt the scumbag move but at least make it a little different.

Last edited:
damn idk if thats even possible.

they all have their certain flavor to them. i like sock lining on the jades and area 72s. i like the way the pink pops on the inside of the south beach against the black. i like the bhm bc of the pop of that orange on the black, but my KD ASG inspired ones are the ones i wear the most and turn the most heads, believe it or not.

if i HAD to rank em id have to go with

5. KD ASG because its just a rip off of the KD IV ASG colorway. dont get me wrong, i love them and wear them the most but its not an original colorway.
4. jade's for the combination of wierd colors that ultimately work. xmas flips. also like the fact that the tongue is different.
3. bhm's for overall appearance. orange pops on the graphite, and the designs scribbled on the shoe.
2. south beach not bc of the SB hype but the colors really pop and i love the pink lining against the teal/black
1. Area 72 bc of the overall difference that they are compared to the rest. the 3m splatters, etc.

idk im not even happy with that list. you just made me do something that was pretty impossible. the generic, cop out answer is actually the truth though.... i love them all equally for different reasons.

to tell you the truth, im actually currently trying to sell the BHMs because i think i have too many x's but when i took the out for these pics, i kinda changed my mind and wanna un'ds em one day. the moneys already spent. ::shrugs::
Don't sell those BHMs haha. I personally really like those a lot. It's just something different. I think it's the only lebron x's that has a color contrast on the midsole mountain diamond part, usually its the same color as the overall upper body of the shoe or midsole. But on the BHM its orange which is different from that greyish color on the whole upper part and black midsole. Not even the corks have contrast, its white on white on that part (white diamond mountain, white midsole). Plus the whole crazy african tribe is insane. 

Last edited:

View media item 288344

View media item 288345

View media item 288346I think somebody dropped some info like 100 pages about the Lebron X Elite. I think they said theres gonna be a +model that retails for over $300. Also I think the bright one, that everybody will supposed go crazy for are called the "Dade County"

the 10 elite will retail for $260... 3 guaranteed colorways ... 579827 is the style code... 300, 400 & 800 are the approved colorways so far... if you want the exact colorway just let me no and i'll post it

5'3", size 13.

that would fit your general attitude....:rofl:

6'1" Sz13
6'0" Sz 13 since the 8th Grade
So you two are the bastards with my size 13 Corks.

To the dude talking about size 13s but is a 12.
Your slow buddy, according to nike Size 12 is 11and3/8 inches Size 13 is 11and1/2 inches.
An 1/8 of an inch, not that serious.
haha, cant be, ive measured my foot b, a size 13 is literally 13 inches, i wear a size 13

(6'2 btw, honestly being 6'2 and wearing a sz 13 is super common, my two younger brothers are 6'2 and we all wear sz 13, all my friends who range from 6'-6'3 wear a sz 13, idk about you guys but my height and shoe size is nothing to brag about there are so many people our size its not cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom