Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cue that joke over the head gif.

roll.gif

Homie was trolled harder than anyone I've ever seen.

k time to get a job and just pay reseller price. problem solved

Just calculated i have to work 45 hours to get a pair @800. actually not worth it lmao

Last edited:
so how many of you are going to stay up all day and night refreshing jj?
I'll wait til the supposed 3am, then I'll go to sleep. I have work at 8am tomorrow so I will be up early check NT then check JJ real quick. After that if I see nothing I'll accept my loss, go to work and cry about it while I replace someones water heater in their basement. 

the percentage for folks that troll on the 11s has to be around 95% or higher. Too many people fall for it....

Last edited:
I'll wait til the supposed 3am, then I'll go to sleep. I have work at 8am tomorrow so I will be up early check NT then check JJ real quick. After that if I see nothing I'll accept my loss, go to work and cry about it while I replace someones water heater in their basement. 
Haha i use to do the same thing (assistant plumber) in some of the tiniest worst basements you could ever see. Best case scenario was new construction.

Last edited:

tankless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom