Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did. I grabbed a pair for my friend. Was randomly grabbing some new socks off the site and they popped up. I doubt it was a restock tho i think it was just some cancelled orders from yesterday. 
did they have a fsr? 
sick.gif

They did. I grabbed a pair for my friend. Was randomly grabbing some new socks off the site and they popped up. I doubt it was a restock tho i think it was just some cancelled orders from yesterday. 

post that order confo with the date breh. Until then I'm calling ducktales

BS had that page watched and nothing popped up all day until they took the page down mid day yesterday... no alerts since either.

Last edited:
Just curious, how much is shipping at jimmyjazz anyway?
1 week ago....
Wow...what comes around goes around ..really. I was asking for the JJ link but everyone was tryng to keep it for themselves, no one wants to look out for other members. Now I got a very good confirmed insider of what time they are dropping, and I'm keeping this info for myself 
pimp.gif
. Good luck to all ya'll!
now...

That insider info lmfao 
roll.gif

Dudes really think these jj 'jokes' are funny? 
eyes.gif
  Its the same 2012-2013 dudes who beat the 'Black/Red Space Jams' and 'FSR... on ebay' 'joke' to the ground.

This new forum is nothing like the old one. I just activated my account in the last month and it's pretty bad. The trolling wasn't even this bad for the South Beaches. All these dudes think they're Kevin Hart.

Has anyone successfully copped off Jimmy Jazz from their phone? 

Need an answer, I will be trying at work tomorrow morning. 

This. 

I know a few people saying this never happened. 
Plus, if they ever restock a sold out shoe, they'll do it at a random time in the day with other releases from earlier in the year with no warning. #TheNikeWay
False. Nike will drop cancelled pairs from a Saturday release at random times as early as the next day. Not with other releases earlier in the year...

Last edited:
Haha i was just ******g with yall. I wanted to see how many salty people would comment. Me and my buds all already got ours and mine were traded the minute i walked out of mercer lmao.
Shut up troll....no one belives you. Saying you bought for you boyfriend. ..how cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom