Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol u been hatin corks for months now.. Now that u got em u lovin em?

Never hated them. Hate how YOU talk about them with every opportunity like they the best thing since sliced bread. Ain't nothing but another pair of Brons to me. Add it to the collection.

Btw....Could of flipped my second pair. Dude's offering $600 to $650 outside the store. But it's my wifey's size. She wanted them....they hers.

Next up......Miami Settings.

they had them up Mondawmin raffle style, dtlr?

I really dont give a flying fk about posting a link, where there is a will there is a way. Get a grip they are just shoes i  dont want them so why should i play clock and dagger. Thats what NT is about mr 700 post, helping ppl out, go to the revis thread maybe u will learn something

Get a grip? Was I typing in caps or cursing you out? lol...

been here for 10+ years Mr. 2009. Sorry I dont need to post 50x a day to get my e-cred.... oh btw post count didnt carry over, join date did.... but good comeback :lol:

Never hated them. Hate how YOU talk about them with every opportunity like they the best thing since sliced bread. Ain't nothing but another pair of Brons to me. Add it to the collection.

Btw....Could of flipped my second pair. Dude's offering $600 to $650 outside the store. But it's my wifey's size. She wanted them....they hers.

No raffle. They gave out guaranteed tickets FCFS. If you were in the know.....or lucky....you were there when they gave them out.

Last edited:
thanks for my spot for holding me down for two sz 13s even though i'm a 10.5 lol.

been here for 10+ years Mr. 2009. Sorry I dont need to post 50x a day to get my e-cred.... oh btw post count didnt carry over, join date did.... but good comeback
laugh.gif
You win, im not in the back and forth bizness. Have a good day
smile.gif

Oh **** won my local raffle. I'm at a lost. [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji]

Oh **** won my local raffle. I'm at a lost. [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji]

Congrats, fam :nerd:

those volts pics u put up sneakermane make me so so damn glad my homie jst scooped my pair for me, NICE NICE NICE !!!!!!!!!!

corks r still up on kicks crew :D

Glad you were able to scoop em, I know you been ridin the Lebron Train for the longest, Rather have people with REAL love of the shoe get them then all these reselling folk! Nice Pickup Bruh! 8)

those volts pics u put up sneakermane make me so so damn glad my homie jst scooped my pair for me, NICE NICE NICE !!!!!!!!!!

corks r still up on kicks crew :D

Volts are really nice in person...hopefully they sit until I get paid again..those corks burnt a hole in my pocket haha

Last edited:

been here for 10+ years Mr. 2009. Sorry I dont need to post 50x a day to get my e-cred.... oh btw post count didnt carry over, join date did.... but good comeback :lol:

If you been here for 10 plus years you must be over 25. I hope when im over 25 im not sour about links being posted on a forum.

No raffle. They gave out guaranteed tickets FCFS. If you were in the know.....or lucky....you were there when they gave them out.

gotcha. goes to show im not in the know or lucky :lol:
i only hit bmore on saturdays now. living in harford co = no kick spots :smh:

Nice pickips sneakermane I need to see the Volts in person before I cop. Didnt get the Corks oh well on to the next one!

Who got through on Hanon Shop yesterday with their glitch?

Check you Order History on the page, make sure to hit 'Search' as well.

mine says 'Failed' and I was never contacted... PayPal history shows its completed...

it wasn't my fault they were up there early, interested to hear their response too

BTW,  I got confirmations with order from both HS and PP instantly yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom