Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how JimmyJazz doesn't even attempt to inform their would be customers of releases. Just throw the kicks up on the soon-to-crash site every release, lol.

I too think there are less of the Royals than there are of these. Lets remember that they did push the release date back a month to supposedly make more pairs (similar to what happened with the Thunder 4s). Who'd thunk that the Royals would be the most limited shoe after the ASG and Cork releases?

I can see those commanding $500+ by the time summer hits :x

I copped 2 pairs of Royals with ease. Didnt have to wait in line for either and my second pair I got on Monday evening!! They were limited, but the Corks numbers wont be close I dont think. I think Corks will be close to Yeezy or Galaxy foam numbers.

that was quick!
roll.gif

I copped 2 pairs of Royals with ease. Didnt have to wait in line for either and my second pair I got on Monday evening!! They were limited, but the Corks numbers wont be close I dont think. I think Corks will be close to Yeezy or Galaxy foam numbers.
Did JJ get yeezy's or galaxy foams? Yeah didn't think so...
mean.gif

i heard they are numbered to 5000 on the shoe itself...thats way more than yeezys and asg foams....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom