Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
UnHeardofBrand in Cincinnati had a few pairs today and you had to buy a pair of "Homes" to reserve your pair of Corks...Corks were gone within 5 min

Naw theres more than 1000 same numbers as yeezy 2 worldwide. As reported by my homie a nike insider. On a more important note, Congrats to the whopper eating champion of beaverton oregon gentry! Homie put down 14 whoppers in 44 minutes thats kobayashi numbers!!!

Last edited:
That's crazy...but that's what's going to happen with these boutiques
Yea man i work like 2 min from the store and they sent out an email saying only way to reserve is to buy a pair of homes so i went over there and poof all gone minutes later...place was a zoo

Both Social Status locations in North Carolina will have the corks and both Social Status locations in Pittsburgh will have them as well

UnHeardofBrand in Cincinnati had a few pairs today and you had to buy a pair of "Homes" to reserve your pair of Corks...Corks were gone within 5 min
Wow.
mean.gif

The volts look hot but if I was a player at all star weekend no way I'm wearing another players shoe unless its MJ and I'm getting paid!

Some guy tried to pull that chair nonsense at an ASG camp out I was at. Homie came by himself and dropped 6 chairs talking about these spots are taken. I walked up and saw 5 empty chairs and was like WTF? People in line informed me that buddy had just dropped the chairs for his friends so I walked up and told dude it's not happening. I'm like dude I'm cool with you being in front of me but your buddies are dead. People get away with what you let them get away with.

can we get a list of non major chains in each city confirmed to get them??

These are def gonna be raffled imo... employees will steal some and camping will be pretty pointless before Friday
this is why I order shoes online because even if you want shoes you have to deal with JUNK like this SMH at these dudes waiting in 20 degree weather for shoes they are going to FLIP if the Dudes Turning sneaker Collection Into a business Will not let these F#*&Boys Ruin The passion
online you deal with bots... nike is laying the ground work to start charging $250 average per shoe imo... unless you get them on release day that is what you are paying... they will just make $250 the MSRP from now on shut out the resellers and most of the sneaker heads will accept it

just my 2c
So you New Yorkers let those ghost chairs fly huh? I thought you clowns were bout that life over there?
damn you trying to start a riot out here man????

chill wit that.. we good... I don't got a chair but dudes out here don't play... you kinda instigating a situation talkin like that....
good info that only 21Mercer may be the only Niketown to receive this shoe.
'may' just destroyed all cred in this post...

Dunno if its been posted, but I read only 540 pairs being sent to all 67 HOH. I'm good on these, i'm only really looking forward to Easters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom