Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the socks are a little OD.

I put on my Galaxy socks with my Foams, looked absolutely ******ed.
laugh.gif

Don't bother dealing with that shootinstyle kid, I have emailed him and this is what transpired.

ME-

Hello, I just had a few questions and concerns about this that I need you to clear up.

1. You have sizes listed for the corks that are not going to be released, why?

2. You don't look like your old enough to drive but you have been in the sneaker business for 10 years? 

3. How old is your "partner" and who is the one legally responsible for the company if you are under 18?

4. How do you plan on securing these pairs as it looks like you can order unlimited amounts. 

5. What is my insurance that you won't use money you generate from these pre-sales to buy the shoes only to refund my money and sell the shoes at a higher price?

Preston Scott - 

I'm 16 and my dad has his name on the company license and yes this is to preorder the Lebron X Corks.  Sent from my iPod

ME-

You didn't explain why you have sizes listed that Nike isn't offering? I would figure that would be the first thing you update so you don't take people's money for shoes that aren't releasing. Also what is my insurance that you will have a better chance getting these then me?

Preston Scott - 

Um the sizes nike doesnt have we get from our other wholesale buyer.

ME-

So dispite the fact that Nike isn't offering those sizes, and didn't on the Nike Elite site for athletes, you still believe you are going to get sizes nike never makes? 

How have you been in business for 10 years your 16? What was your previous businesses name, what is your eBay name?

I'm sorry but this whole thing is sounding a little fishy.

Preston Scott- (no reply)

Good stuff bro...Repped

Corks will be the last pick up (if it happens) for a while. Only other shoes I have any desire for are the 13s and grapes. Good luck to everyone copping, this will be a tough one for sure.

Great to see all this hype about the Corks....will make the Volts that much easier for me :smokin

I want the corks though :smh:

most def you can wear your normal size they fit .5 bigger then normal . i wear 10.5 in all my nikes , i do a 11 in corks . the 11 cork fits very big on me

HOH Willowbrook, NJ just said they expect 30 CORKS and they're doing a raffle.....

Then he said it might cancel tho.

So it looks like they aren't as limited as people may think.

Annnddddd them VOLTS THO! Mad bright...
View media item 273555

Well (30) pairs at the HOH is not too bad.
That means HOH will get over 3000 + pairs if every store gets them in those quantities.
That makes some sense.

I've seen a lot of Corks on Ebay the past month so while they are limited,
there will be thousands of pairs available to the public.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom