Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with that. They have the Barkleys, 2X AJ1s, AJ3 and force max dropping tomorrow. It's probably going to be more of the same. If you get here after 4 something, not sure how much of a shot you'll have for the Royals given the supposed numbers people are bouncing around.

And dese FTL still haven't given out tickets. This is crazy. They just should've done the raffle.
Appreciate it. The security let people line up at 4? University is one of the last josH's that haven't implemented a raffle. You'd think they would. Just got a 9.5 lebron off NDC out by 8:02.

Last edited:
sweet jesus fastest sellout ive seen in a while all shoes before i could even click .. was just trying for fun already have mine

I KNEW I WAS NOT GOING TO GET A SIZE 12 FOR ME, SO I GOT A SIZE 4 IN KIDS, FOR MY LITTLE BOY  BRONS
wink.gif

FL went up at 755am rejected the transaction for some reason (probably me rushing lol),NDC was an instant sell out, eastbay came thru. I had all my information saved so I just clicked thru everything. I tried to set it up with FL for the winner circle but whatever as well as NDC with no luck. I'm glad eastbay did the time release tho it was a real smooth transaction.

I don't know how some of you are able to get more than one pair off NDC.

I was able to get my pair of LeBrons, but there was no way I was gonna get the Kobes too.

Grats to those that got their pairs.

Maybe next time to those who didn't.

damn...i only got the kobes... i wanted these so bad. i was sitting on NDC for 20 mins, refreshing for an early release. didnt even catch a gimplse of them on NDC or FNL. relly wanted these too

7:01 on NDC!  pumpped!

got KDV at 7:11 sumone goofed their checkout and I got to add it to my cart.

WIN

Was able to get my size in cart on both eastbay and NDC. Copped the NDC pair since had better luck there. Tossed the eastbay out of cart - hopefully a non reseller picked them up!

Last edited:
Got my confirmation email at 5:03a PST.

Ended up with Lebrons and Kobe's.

Estimate Delievery Date: 2/19.

Now i'm off to the local mall with my coffee in hand to watch the chaos.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom