Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm mystified why Nike, knowing the East All Star uniforms would be blue, would go with a clashing color like purple. Just seems odd, purple and blue have never looked particularly pleasant together.

I'm mystified why Nike, knowing the East All Star uniforms would be blue, would go with a clashing color like purple. Just seems odd, purple and blue have never looked particularly pleasant together.

i dont think they even consider the all star jersey color anymore considering its been red/white/blue for a while now. they just get a theme and roll with it.

Last edited:
i dont think they even consider the all start jersey color anymore considering its been red/white/blue for a while now. they just get a theme and roll with it.

Really wished they would've picked a different upper color. That purple is the only negative about the shoe because when worn we will hardly be around lights that reflect that 3M so they will look like water spots on that purple when say on a red it may have appeared like a texture or skin of sorts.

8v2's one of my fav shoes of all time.......X just look so bulky but will wait for them to hit outlets to try em on

Got me some ASG on the way

I do like them. That's my opinion

To ea his own

^^^^

How many times are you going to post that picture?

:rofl:

super duper pass on this year's ASG. im curious to see how folks will be trying to rock them.

wasnt even much of a fan of last years either. guess im not all about those wild colors.

but the 8s were classic. clean. those kobe vi asg also were clean. damn it, seeing all the current uglys makes me regret not having the mentioned lebron 8 asg

Does anyone know how much the Lebron X base weighs? I think I am seeing 16.8 oz on the net but is that per shoe or per pair? Need to get a shipping estimate. Thanks

Just returned lebron X bhm to nike town chi sizes 12 ,10 so they in stock if anyone needs

Got me some ASG on the way

I do like them. That's my opinion

To ea his own

PLEASE POST PICS AS I KNOW YOU WILL WHEN YOU GET THEM. THEY ARE SELLING THEM EARLY NOW HERE IN HOUSTON BUT I'M HOLDING OFF.

THE BOX THEY ARE COMING IN IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom