Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Medal's are still the top X to me.

Sidebar: I love the embroidered Swoosh on the Suede X's. :pimp:

I found the inspiration behind the ASG...
black%20light.gif
WINNING! 

roll.gif

Prisms just arrived. I am more than a little impressed with this shoe.  The fit, fit and finish and overall design are outstanding.  Have to put them through the long day, but so far I am very pleased.  Thanks!
Also, the 3m swooshes that I just discovered are a much welcomed surprise!  These really are great; feel like my thirst has been quenched for a little while.  Looking and feeling good!

YES SIR! ALREADY FOAMING TO GRAB THOSE. SPOTS IN HOUSTON ALREADY SELLING THEM. THAT EARLY PRICE THOUGH
sick.gif
No joke... these dudes are building off last years galaxy release....man come all-star weekend... Houston its On.....good luck getting these for retail, even on release day...
mean.gif

When were the Denims confirmed to release?

Never.......I was basing that on speculation that they will.

Now I'm thinking the suede upper used on the black/red Lebron wore the other night, and the Denims will be available as part of the new X ID options. I'm thinking that because they both look to be a Vac Tech, one-piece upper.

That AREA72 labeling gonna' be on the box? :wow:
This :smokin
Coolest box and paper combo ever! In regards to selling...These will sell out based on last years ASG shoes, More so then people actually liking them. I personally think the shoe is dope, but I doubt I can get my hands on any of the pack.

ASG's have my attention .. but what do you guys think the chances of this print showing up on ID are? with the KDs and Kobes showin the xmas prints i would think these may pop up ..

if i cop i may keep DS to see if ID gets the option.. i can picture this in slightly different colors bein 10x as dope

This
smokin.gif

Coolest box and paper combo ever! In regards to selling...These will sell out based on last years ASG shoes, More so then people actually liking them. I personally think the shoe is dope, but I doubt I can get my hands on any of the pack.
maybe you will- we can't ALL not get the cool releases, dammit!!

Ok was just set on trying to get the kobe and kds but those asg Brons are dope. I seriously hope they put the asg pattern on nike Id, they just put a yots kobe on there that would be just as limited as the asg pack so who knows and those solar red lebrons are dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom