Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
WC AJ 3 are great but lol at the $200 price tag. Like what specifically makes these more "expensive" than the LBJ X? Nike has lost their mind thanks to the hype beasts/resellers. And the normal sneaker aficionados are being taken along for the ride.

As someone who collected comic books, I remember in the early, early 90s when a comic book would sell a million copies and a strong title sold several 100,000. Then in 1994 and 1995, the market crashed thanks to the high prices and ridiculous amount of gimmick covers. Hopefully, something similar happens to the sneaker market. But not likely, and it's really just Nike that is the issue.

Oh trust me, the bottom will fall out of this broken cup one day too....

It happened once before with something called NIKE SB. Greed always kills.

Last edited:
It's all a cycle.  The hype for shoes will die down eventually and prices will fall.

The problem is Nike is seriously over saturating with the ridiculous number of Colorways for the LBJ, Kobe 8, KDV 5, Air Max, Foamposites, Penny, Air Max, AJ XX8 (three Colorways on the first day!!!), the crazy amount of retros (almost every week this year or every two weeks), etc. and at the same time, they're raising the prices. Again, all thanks to hype beasts and resellers.

Anyways, I like the three Canary shirts I saw at Champs the other day. One was a lion head, the other was LBJ dunking and another I can't recall.

At first i only saw the GS pics of the BHMs and immediately was going to pass due to how much they looked like Lavas. The new images are intriguing though. Twitter link only to purchase usually = not able to purchase. 

There are more Corks popping up than I thought. Either

1. Everyone getting them has a Nike Elite account or knows someone with one
2. People are spending major $$$ on these
3. They may be more widely available than we think

all three are somewhat correct. but etiher way, #2 is required as of right now.

^ I wear a 12 in regular Lebron X, and I went with an 11.5 in these and they fit perfect - I think my regular size 12 would have been too big

Thinking about getting the Christmas's. I can pick them up for $190 shipped. For those who have them, how do you like them?

I don't really wear bright or super attention-grabbing shoes, especially an all red one at that, but I love these. I wasn't a fan from online pictures - thought they just looked plain. However, in person they are amazingly nice, and even nicer on feet. Even got compliments from old people, lol.

This Christmas colorway is my favorite along with the USA/GM c/w.

Size 10 in the xmas on eastbay. and they add to cart. good luck.

corks are a limited/quickstrike, there are more than crown jewel but still limited. all the pairs sellin now in the US are from elite, hook ups from europe/asia and nike employees.. I spoke to a homie that hooks me up quite a bit in another country his store is the only spot in the country receiving 1 size run thats not a gr and none with special box. and im sure miami is gettin the box like those bunk pressures..

Last edited:
Yea with the amount of Cork pics we are all seeing, it looks like they may be available for many of us to buy, especially since they are $305

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom