Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not what I am saying. It's quite obvious which swoosh would be more durable, especially for those of us who actually play in our shoes. 

Ooooooh, LOL! I wouldnt exactly trust either swoosh for its durability after last years Elite swoosh fiasco. They could've atleast but the plastic swoosh from the $220 ID on the Official release $180 version since they went away from the Diamond swoosh.

True to size or half size up?

Definitely true to size. For me at least. They are snug but a good snug like my V2 8s. Way more toe room for the average human foot. Unlike the my Lebron 9s which are atrociously snug. Still hating to this day I didn't size up on my Miami nights. Anyway hope this helps. Sizing up would make the shoe look more bulkier than it has to be IMO...

Last edited:
I would say true to size as well, I don't like lacing my shoes all the way up or too tight so when I size up, the heel slips when I walk

I went a half size up with my Pressures. Granted I do have very wide feet but the extra half in length seems to fit me perfect. I almost ordered a pair this morning online in my true 11 but i'm glad I went to try them on at the mall.

I feel like it really just comes down to how to shape of your foot is. TTS or half size up will be different for every person.

Btw: Loving these kicks right now. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
My Black Diamonds already shipped from NDC, just got the email! Love friday releases. :smokin

I don't actually have a pair of the Xs yet, but I tried them on at NTNY not too long ago and thought they fit TTS for me after trying on both TTS and 0.5 size up. I went up 0.5 size on the 9s btw.

I hope I can get another pair of Jades. I had to settle for an 11 when they first dropped and they were too snug in the toebox. Had to sell them.

my Blue Diamonds are a different fit than my Pressures..I have a 10 in both (half size up) and the Pressures fit perfect, but the Blue Diamonds fit a little bigger

Dumb question but why don't the fire berry above have the diamond swoosh ?

That's a good question fam. Anyone else notice the fireberry's posted above have a regular swoosh, not a jeweled swoosh?
Maybe it's just the way the picture came out.

Last edited:
why didn't LeBron wear Pressures tonight?

he lied in his commercial when he said he wears those in the away games.... >D

Dumb question but why don't the fire berry above have the diamond swoosh ?

That's a good question fam. Anyone else notice the fireberry's posted above have a regular swoosh, not a jeweled swoosh?
Maybe it's just the way the picture came out.

The swoosh is reflective that's why. You'll see that it's textured with no flash.
nike-lebron-X-crown-jewel-1-e1348171504304.jpg

Last edited:
glad i got my jades the last release...hope **** is easy for yall tryna get em.
nthat.gif

and yeah i thought lebron was gonna be wearing the pressures too tho

So I've heard the Jades are HOH exclusive instead of some FTLs. Called my usual FTL and they're not getting them.
Is this true or should I keep hunting? Looking for a non-HOH spot in MD. Arundel Mills maybe?
Damn hope this isnt true. I dont think its hoh exclusive though since eastbay and ndc getting them

We can't really speak for HOH or Foot Locker stores, but we will be carrying them on our website as of 11/10/12 at 8:00 AM ET. It will be a limited general release.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom