Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this a dumb question but I've haven't copped a pair of lebrons on release date in a long time so I was wondering how hard you guys think the Prisms are going to be to get?

Customs? What's with the Swoosh? But the speckled midsole is :nthat:  Woulda copped if it had that and a translucent sole.

http://bit.ly/WoPGCf - from a recent SC performance article

--

And to the guy who just posted the same thing 90 times in a row :tongue:, I really don't think these will be that hard of an online cop on eastbay tomorrow morning at 8 am est... good luck.

Last edited:
^ yeah kobe's feel like slippers at first, till you ball in em and break them in, then they're butter...
But off topic, so I'll get back, what's the lowest price y'all have seen a pair of X's physically in store? I haven't seen any marked down at all, and none are moving so I'm wondering when it'll happen.
seen jades for 150

I went to the mall yesterday (stupid idea), it was ridiculous packed, but the point of this post was they had TONS of Lebron Xs, Jades, Lavas, Carbons, Pressures, Dunkmans, Floridians and more. Basically every colorway except Crown Jewels. Restocked for holiday season of course, but sitting.

Ain't that beautiful, thou.

BUY WHAT YOU LIKE. :smokin

I'm on the fence with the Xmas, they cool and all but man are they loud!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom