Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My niketown is holding a Twitter RSVP for the LeBron Christmas. Are they truly THAT limited? I can find all other colorways still in my 9.5 size around me with exception of crown jewels.

As an owner of the christmas lebron 8 I can't justify dropping 180 for this years (or last years) christmas shoe. I wish they would do something different than just all red for the christmas release. it's 3 years in a row the same thing now and just a higher price smh

Saw this Closet Collector dude from FB post this today.

Thoughts?
---
It's really hard for me to see this happening just because of how much Nike has invested in LeBron and how he's been one of the faces of the company for some years now. But part of me wants to see this just for the sake of seeing what effect it'll have on the shoe world.
Lebrons nike deal is not even close to end his first nike deal was 7 years and he signed a new deal for even longer in 2010

i really doubt nike would let Lebron go. He is the biggest name in basketball right now and probably will be for a while now.  And i don't think Li-Ning has as deep of pockets as Nike when it comes to Lebrons new contract. Nor the market capture here in the US for Lebron to consider it

I think it'll happen. One thing Jordan couldn't do was completely break away from Nike. That would be one way he can one up Jordan. Also to have stakes in the company too? I can totally see this happening. I think it will. Imagine the players that would also jump ship too. Nike would be in a bind. I mean nike wouldn't offer what Li-Ning could offer cause they could throw money but Li-Ning can throw many and stocks. This would be monumental

longstroke that lebron 3 u posted a few pages back was my first pair of nikes :smokin

I hope the xmas sit just like the xmas 7's.
I really miss walking into footlocker at noon, paying, and walking out.
Im getting too old for this word to Danny Glover

In before "Who is Danny Glover?"

I hope the xmas sit just like the xmas 7's.
I really miss walking into footlocker at noon, paying, and walking out.
Im getting too old for this word to Danny Glover
In before "Who is Danny Glover?"
laugh.gif

sounds good. let everyone jump on Li-Ning ship. Nike will have to fight to sign a new player and turn out better product. Relying on JB if LBJ leaves would be good for us consumers.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the 26th. Got my RSVP for the only X's I've liked since the Gold Medals. Good luck to everyone who is trying to cop.

Yea, got mine also! Been a phenomenal month for me at Nike Dallas...stealths, breds and today these!
Hell ya same with me. I even got lucky on the Doernbecher 9s. Before this month I hadn't gotten in since the first RSVP (Cavs) lol. Hope I get in on the KD V Xmas and it'll be a great end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom