Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt lebron leaves nike either, the move would not be good on his part, he even opened up his store with nike releases, doesnt seem likely. Maybe just a publicity stunt by him to get more money. Only reason wade left jordan brand was because they were giving him ugly *** sneakers

Last edited:
yo, i got serious beef wit da lacing system with these joints, you can't skip laces at all cuz da "firewire" (thinner shoelace) will definitely slip back in da hole.

and da friction from da laces and loop on da eye stay is gonna make it pop with time.... makes me think about returning em, thats how suspect i am

of da long term durability of it.

^^^
Wade didn't just leave JB cuz they made him ugly shoes, he left for Li-Ning because they offered him a stake in the company. For this very reason, I actually can see LeBron leaving to another company.

Nike is making so much money off other categories besides basketball, I wouldn't be surprised if they let him walk. They'd still have Kobe AND KD, so it's not like it's LeBron or bust with Nike basketball/ Nike Inc.

Last edited:
If LeBron really did part ways with Nike, I could definitely see Nike giving Kyrie a sig that'd be cool

I can't see Nike letting LBJ go without throwing the bank at him. Kobe is only going to be in the league for a few more years, while LeBron has at least a decade left, barring injury or an early retirement.

If he left it would be pretty incredible to see what would happen... I'd have to see him leave to believe it, though.

most of the time I don't even bother posting. But today, I had enough of these trolls. Lebron signed a new deal in 2010 so how is this "10 year" deal over?
Lebron's the most marketable player in the NBA today and what makes you think Nike won't give him more money than he can imagine and perhaps his own side brand in the future. Without Lebron, I don't think they can sell $200 plastic.

I don't see it happening. Bron and KD will be the faces of Nike basketball for many more years. If he did leave, I'm sure KD would take over but I just don't see anyone else with the star power to be a new face for Nike.

lol what would the beast do if bron left? start copping Li-Nings?! lmao

he would do A LOT for that company tho. him signing with them would def lead to Li-NIngs being stocked in store instead of online only...

I dont care if he leaves. U all can fight over the fireberry li nings. On another note d wade is an idiot for leaving nike not necessarily jordan brand they made him wear crap most of the time. but if i didnt need the money theres no way id wear a li ning over something nike. Those joints are god awful. Put me in a ewing or starbury lol

Last edited:
most of the time I don't even bother posting. But today, I had enough of these trolls. Lebron signed a new deal in 2010 so how is this "10 year" deal over?
Lebron's the most marketable player in the NBA today and what makes you think Nike won't give him more money than he can imagine and perhaps his own side brand in the future. Without Lebron, I don't think they can sell $200 plastic.

This man speaks the truth it's actually old news that Lebron signed back wit Nike

This man speaks the truth it's actually old news that Lebron signed back wit Nike

^^^
Wade didn't just leave JB cuz they made him ugly shoes, he left for Li-Ning because they offered him a stake in the company. For this very reason, I actually can see LeBron leaving to another company.
Nike is making so much money off other categories besides basketball, I wouldn't be surprised if they let him walk. They'd still have Kobe AND KD, so it's not like it's LeBron or bust with Nike basketball/ Nike Inc.

it was a reason though, they gave him straight garbage, but i agree a stake in li ning was a more important reason for him leaving

I Just seen the Prisms in person at Finishline and they are nice. Might try to get them and the KDs on that day. KDs come first tho lol

We're bustin' funky compositions as smooth as a prism.
nerd.gif

Not gonna lie, prisms look nice. Gonna have to pass though, not worth dropping that kind of cash on those, there are better things out there

The Prisms are a couple of fine details short of being the best LeBron X. The Swoosh in the jewel form with the prism colorways would've been incredible, and a translucent outsole with rainbow glitter/speckles would've been perfect.

I agree......Prisms with a jeweled swoosh & translucent sole would have been amazing. Would have raised the price & brought the beasts out in droves thou, so I can live with the finished product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom