Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me......Or are the swoosh on them Prisms 3M?

Looked that way on one of those pics a page back.

finally saw the Xs in person. the pressures definitely the most subtle colors. well i guess now the "carbons"-- i swear these nicknames for every damn color.

the pressures are my fav. the only one i can really see rocking on a regular.. but they also seem to look better ON FEET then just looking at em. but hell they are shoes so i would imagine people actually wearing theirs :tongue: hope to cop in the future not at retail price

the other colorways are definitely loud, but that seems to be the trends these days. it seems like if you aren't wearing the "louder" colorways to play ball in, but casually. you either will look like you know how to rock em, or look like a fool trying to. saw a guy wearing Jades, ehhh. limited or not

^^ completely agree about the being on the feet part. I didn't like any X's very much till I saw them on someones feet

I must love being disappointed since i still check this thread daily :smh:

Corks are still the only ones i'd cop if possible. Must be the feeling of money saved everytime theres pics of a new X

NOT THAT SERIOUS.
WHERE'S THE JOKER WHEN YOU NEED HIM
laugh.gif
tobey maguire spidey assisst

Really? They look like they have an orange midsole and the black doesn't look the same, bad lighting I guess. I thought the tongue on the pressures was black too.

So they gutted the inside of those denims? Are they going to be cheaper than the other models in the line?

Why even start, you know good and god damn well they aren't going to be cheaper. You don't like Nike we get it but you asking questions you already know the answer to just to get a reaction out of someone isn't even necessary.

I think once the official pics of the volts surface a lot of people we start to like them. I think they should of made some of the panels on the sneaker grey to break up the volt as someone mentioned earlier.

I think once the official pics of the volts surface a lot of people we start to like them. I think they should of made some of the panels on the sneaker grey to break up the volt as someone mentioned earlier.

I mentioned it. They needed to break up all of that volt with some grey. I hope to God they AT LEAST come with an extra pair of grey laces. Even that would help.

I only saw the pressures once in person, wasn't a must buy for me. Plus the color saturation was way off in that photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom