Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DOUBT THOSE RING CEREMONIES WILL EVER RELEASE.

SAD BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE ONLY DECENT X BESIDES GOLD MEDALS, JADES AND MAYBE CROWN JEWELS.

Last edited:
Would be a shame if those Ring Ceremonies didn't drop.

If not, Home and Away Floridians on disco for me and I'm done with the X.

Went to the mall and was a second away from copping Carbons..but i couldnt justify spending 180$ for them

HOH employee said they have the "orange ones" and "multi colored ones" (lavas and prisms) in back so i asked if i could see them and he said he couldnt do that.. even tho that same guy showed me some shoes before the release date before.. :smh:

not to mention when i said im gonna pass on the Carbons, he just took them and didnt even look at me or say a word.. maybe he would have been cool with me if i would have dropped near 200 on an all black shoe

Last edited:
Lavas dropping in GS sizes?? Also, I have yet to find any online retailer with 3.5-7Y in Floridians. Anyone got a beat on that??

Thanks in advance

Went to the mall and was a second away from copping Carbons..but i couldnt justify spending 180$ for them

HOH employee said they have the "orange ones" and "multi colored ones" (lavas and prisms) in back so i asked if i could see them and he said he couldnt do that.. even tho that same guy showed me some shoes before the release date before..
mean.gif

not to mention when i said im gonna pass on the Carbons, he just took them and didnt even look at me or say a word.. maybe he would have been cool with me if i would have dropped near 200 on an all black shoe
I used the Bday Coupon on them, and was a little iffy at first but after wearing them since Saturday, I can't complain. Perfect beater. No dambs given about them, and they are comfortable as hell. I figured I would get my $160 worth out of them.

I used the Bday Coupon on them, and was a little iffy at first but after wearing them since Saturday, I can't complain. Perfect beater. No dambs given about them, and they are comfortable as hell. I figured I would get my $160 worth out of them.

yeah i like them too.. im planning to cop also on discount

I wont even dream bout the cerominies x dropping.... coz even if they did my chances of copping would b close to nil.... plus they
Would prolly only release in miami m sure.... they really dont cre that lebrons are sold nationwide n worldwide they will only carry
To a few lucky guys or to well connected people.... smh
Lebron 8 miami... mvp 9 .... smh

HOH employee said they have the "orange ones" and "multi colored ones" (lavas and prisms) in back so i asked if i could see them and he said he couldnt do that.. even tho that same guy showed me some shoes before the release date before..
mean.gif

Whats wrong with dropping 180 on an all black shoe or a blk/red shoe??? is it only cool to buy bright colors now? its funny to me when people say that but they will be the first ones lined up for blk/red jordan retro 11's, blk/red retro 4's or all black foams. sometimes a simple colorway can be the best colorway.

why drop 180 on a shoe that will be half price in a few months?, that sounds a little better...

Whats wrong with dropping 180 on an all black shoe or a blk/red shoe??? is it only cool to buy bright colors now? its funny to me when people say that but they will be the first ones lined up for blk/red jordan retro 11's, blk/red retro 4's or all black foams. sometimes a simple colorway can be the best colorway.

why drop 180 on a shoe that will be half price in a few months?, that sounds a little better...
You have a point. All black foams people act like animals over those and they cost more for old technology. Now if your waiting them out for a discount I feel that.

Sometimes blk/red shoes are the best but why pay retail when they will be in outlets FOR SURE.. Don't be a dummy, save ur money :smile:

Can anyone let me know the sizing on these?

Thanks in advance.
definitely go a .5 to a full size up. I wear 11 got an 11.5 in jades and they are perfect. I got 11.5 in carbons and pressures floridians but I feel like I could use a 12 in those

Sometimes blk/red shoes are the best but why pay retail when they will be in outlets FOR SURE.. Don't be a dummy, save ur money :smile:

Real talk. Pay retail for what?! Them Carbons got clearance written all over them.

Last edited:
definitely go a .5 to a full size up. I wear 11 got an 11.5 in jades and they are perfect. I got 11.5 in carbons and pressures floridians but I feel like I could use a 12 in those

I Wouldn't Speak With Such Certainty Fam...... Everyones Foot Is Different In It's Own Way :wink:

Like Someone Else Mentioned Above, I Went TTS Myself....... Your Best Bet Would Be To Try This Model On Tho If You Can Before Buying A Pair :wink:

I really Love the Pressures doubled up on those, the Xs are the only Bron that has me excited since the 4s. Lavas will be next on list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom