Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peru talks way to much :lol:  BUT he's actually right. You wanna see ID's? Well take your a** to the ID thread where you can ooo and awe over all the cool ID's your heart desires.

agreed

if there is no structure then why not just post jordans, kds, hyperposites and everything else and say "more pics in the" whatever topic.

Peru talks way to much 
laugh.gif
 BUT he's actually right. You wanna see ID's? Well take your a** to the ID thread where you can ooo and awe over all the cool ID's your heart desires.
agreed

if there is no structure then why not just post jordans, kds, hyperposites and everything else and say "more pics in the" whatever topic.
Posting LeBron X IDs in the LeBron X thread is not the same as posting those other kicks in this thread.

Some of y'all act like it's the end of world if dudes post their IDs in here.

If the last several pages of this thread were filled with dudes posting photo galleries of their IDs then it would be a problem. But it just been a few dudes posting a couple of pics of their IDs.

Not that big of a deal.

Posting LeBron X IDs in the LeBron X thread is not the same as posting those other kicks in this thread.

If the last several pages of this thread were filled with dudes posting photo galleries of their IDs then it would be a problem. But it just been a few dudes posting a couple of pics of their IDs.

Not that big of a deal.

Personally, I don't care what people post as long as its the Lebron X. I love the shoe, so I enjoy all the pics, who cares if I've seen then. People need to chill out and stop trying to be forum cops, its not that serious. :smh:

"A few dudes".....once more people see that you can freely post in this thread their ID pics while simultaneously posting in the official ID thread (this I don't understand, is your ID kicks that important/great that you need to post it in two different topics), they will want in because more people view this thread thus more chances for someone to quote all their pics just to say "BEST IDs YO" or "Great JOB!" or "Hot Fiyah Xs," etc. It's simple IDs go in the official ID thread, and this thread is for everything else about the official nike released colors/PEs etc.

How about to end this argument, let the mods lock the ID thread for a week and welcome all ID pics in this thread for a week? Let's see if these people really don't care. :lol:

I fail to understand why guys get so choked at a few dudes posting a teaser pic and inviting everyone to the ID thread to see more of them. It's not like they're cluttering the regular X thread with dozens of pics. And take a look at some of the guys who have done that -- Twnty8 and Gentry. As far as I'm concerned, they've earned their stripes on NT, so they can post pretty much whatever, and wherever they want.

but people who don't go in the iD thread probably don't go for a reason--- cuz they aren't interested in iDs.....

I agree with keeping the two separate. If i wanted to see iDs I'd go over there, but I don't.

THIS!!!!!!!

SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE REACHING FOR ATTENTION. I HATE ID'S, HENCE WHY I DON'T VISIT THAT THREAD. I DON'T REALLY CARE TO SEE THEM IN THIS THREAD EITHER.

KEEP THEM SEPERATE.

For the guys that missed it, the info was posted i think 2 pages back by [COLOR=#Red]Jordan23 4XL[/COLOR]...

No swoosh discount on Floridians Limit 1
Dunkmans Limit 2 With Swoosh Discount

Not that big of a deal.
I'm not acting like it's the end of anything. He's just right. There's thread for the ID's already so post the pix in there. Why do cat's feel the need to try and find some sort of validation for everything they buy or do? It's just some look at me type ish. I want everybody to give me a kiss on the cheek and smack on the a** type ish.

Last edited:
THIS!!!!!!!
SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE REACHING FOR ATTENTION. I HATE ID'S, HENCE WHY I DON'T VISIT THAT THREAD. I DON'T REALLY CARE TO SEE THEM IN THIS THREAD EITHER.
KEEP THEM SEPERATE.

PREACH!! :lol: I HATE ID'S too! Again like it's been said before there's a thread for them for a reason. So keep your little creations in their cage on their own thread and stop letting them escape to this one :smh:

Regardless of what we WANT people to do, they will do whatever they want. So let's stop talking about this and crapping up this thread ourselves. I would rather see some ID pics then read posts of guys complaining about ID pics in the wrong thread.

BACK TO THE SHOES

Last edited:
Regardless of what we WANT people to do, they will do whatever they want. So let's stop talking about this and crapping up this thread ourselves. I would rather see some ID pics then read posts of guys complaining about ID pics in the wrong thread.

BACK TO THE SHOES

VERY IRONIC POST....

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom