OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

After seeing these on nt_kvn I had to get them. Best looking Lebron 10 elite. It took exactly a month to arrive. I ordered them on 9/17 and they arrived on 10/17.

So wish I did this pair. Not sure why it took everyone so long being that it was cooked up early. I really could have done 3 more pairs to be completely satisfied with the x elite. But glad I got my 3 pairs in.

i like em ALOT !!!!! ^

remind me of the slh vii's the upper is black correct ?????? love to see a shot of em in daylight

BRAVO !!!!!

i wish this thread would never end

Last edited:
Thanks guys

@ORSRT8:  Really nice ID's, like your all black version better than the Carbons that released, good stuff. 

Thanks, was kinda what I was looking for but with something extra since I missed out on the carbons. Thought about going with the white swoosh and black outline but that would've made the lil swoosh on the inside near your big toe white as well.

Last edited:
i like em ALOT !!!!! ^

remind me of the slh vii's the upper is black correct ?????? love to see a shot of em in daylight

BRAVO !!!!!

i wish this thread would never end

Thanks bro, actually the upper is the dark grey. It's kida hard to tell in the lighting. I'll do some other shots outside to show the colors off better. Yeah the X's are awesome. I kinda wish they didn't release the XI's so I could have made more X ID's...LOL

got my 2 pairs back from DC30, he did a great job. he did some work on the swoosh and on the tongue.

my other pair

Thanks all. I'm mad because I left 2 or 3 desirable iDs on the shelf. I wanted to get 1 more in, but they took down the white upper option. Smh

Agreed bro! The HWC pair was killer. If it was my size I would sent back a box with $310 in it lol! Enjoy your kicks!
Greaat work on those dc. The orange is basically an exact match.

I must say, when they arrived I was shocked at how good they looked. They blew me away. Pics don't do them justice.

I have my speckle technique down now as well, wish I could do it over. But overall they are good to go.

Last edited:
Thanks all. I'm mad because I left 2 or 3 desirable iDs on the shelf. I wanted to get 1 more in, but they took down the white upper option. Smh
Agreed on the leaving a few out there.  I had 2 that I really wanted to get but was worried I would regret it when XI ID options dropped, backfired on me bad.  Don't have any real interest in an XI ID right now, and really wish I would've gotten the 2 pair of X Elite ID's I had in my cart but let go.  Those "Entourage" Elites Draymond Green was wearing was super close to one of my pair, now those will haunt my dreams, his look amazing. 

Greaat work on those dc. The orange is basically an exact match.

I must say, when they arrived I was shocked at how good they looked. They blew me away. Pics don't do them justice.

I have my speckle technique down now as well, wish I could do it over. But overall they are good to go.

Thanks bro! Yeah that orange mix is pretty good. Pops so much it's hard to get a really true pic of how bright it is. And truth be told...you could probably redo your speckles... Email me.

Beautiful work up there DC, my 2nd iD came in today, These took 5 weeks to come in. Thanks to PPumper for the inspiration, I know the color has been repeated numerous times but I am not too crazy on the lebron 9 eilte Miami:

it seems that the laces on the elites are just regular nike laces with metal tips...(no lebron badging) anyone know where to get these laces separately?

Last edited:
My 3 ID's came in. Took about 4 weeks. Its funny because I ordered them all in the same order yet one came Friday, the other Monday, then the last one today.
Nothing special just a few colorways that I know i'd wear a lot. Always love the Knicks/Mets colorway and I always try to make one in every model Kobe/Bron etc. So I was extra excited to get those in.

Here they are

[URL=http://imageshack.com/i/10f7hJ]

[URL=http://imageshack.com/i/0a2snbj]
[/URL][/URL]
[URL=http://imageshack.com/i/10f7hJ][URL=http://imageshack.com/i/0a2snbj]

All 3 are dope, but that black pair is mean :pimp:
[/url][/url]

Last edited:
My last pair of iD, I got lucky, the night I made them I placed them in my cart. The following morning, Nike removed the red upper. I checked out and it allowed me to order without removing the red upper. I ordered them October 1, they arrived the 28th.

Still kicking myself for not making the red carpet and the Miami ids while I had the chance

My last pair of iD, I got lucky, the night I made them I placed them in my cart. The following morning, Nike removed the red upper. I checked out and it allowed me to order without removing the red upper. I ordered them October 1, they arrived the 28th.

Lookin good fam. Nice iD choices all around!

Did you guys see Lebron change his shoes back to the 10's after halftime of the Philly game last night?  Guess he cant let go just yet!!

Back
Top Bottom