OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Sad 10 day countdown. If there was an orange upper i'd pull trigger on a Big Bangalike. Maybe I'll do a Cannon

Or..

Or just make some Lebron Soldier VII IDs for 160 that still have orange.. hmm

the red carpet id K-V-N did was fire. The pewter south beach id also. I just couldn't see myself dropping $300 a piece for em

probably will regret it

Hey DC customs Im aware that that image was Photoshop. I was just wondering if anyone put this combination together on a id and ordered them. I'm thinking about it but don't wanna spend another 310..

Ive been waiting forever to ID a pair and now there they're almost gone think im gonna have to bite the bullet. The problem is I wanna do 3 or 4 pairs :\
Usually I show some self control but knowing that if I dont make em it now I will never be able to do it is making me lean towards making that big dumb purchase lol

Hey DC customs Im aware that that image was Photoshop. I was just wondering if anyone put this combination together on a id and ordered them. I'm thinking about it but don't wanna spend another 310..

A few cats on here did similar make ups resembling the Finals/Champ 9 Elite from last year, black midsole, white or clear bottom etc. They looked pretty good, but keep in mind you can't border a diamond swoosh, have a red airbag, or have a black tongue on a red underlay. The Elite iD tongue matches the underlay color.You can probably find in the low 200's or lower page wise in this thread. Sorry I don't have the exact page but do some searching and you'll find them.

Last edited:
They removed the red lining. I had a pair in my cart with the red lining and suddenly the option on my shoe was removed. I feel like a gotta pull the trigger before more colors start disappearing.

They removed the red lining. I had a pair in my cart with the red lining and suddenly the option on my shoe was removed. I feel like a gotta pull the trigger before more colors start disappearing.

Same thing happened with my pair. Was gonna pull the trigger Friday and notices my lining was gray. Gotta tweak some stuff and prolly order this week.

Sidenote: Anyone have a link/pic of an actual ELITE ID with the red air bag? The site doesn't really give me an idea of how it will look.

Last edited:
Same thing happened with my pair. Was gonna pull the trigger Friday and notices my lining was gray. Gotta tweak some stuff and prolly order this week.

Sidenote: Anyone have a link/pic of an actual ELITE ID with the red air bag? The site doesn't really give me an idea of how it will look.

Here's a pic of my Elite with the red bag. Keep in mind aside from black, the airbag color refers to the Zoom Air "guts" only. Bubble is clear.

Last edited:
Here's a pic of my Elite with the red bag. Keep in mind aside from black, the airbag color refers to the Zoom Air "guts" only. Bubble is clear.
Thanks. That's what I figured, but wanted to double check. Gonna stick with the black bag then.

^ I wanted to iD that pair but I wanted the red laces in them. I'm upset to see that the red lining was removed. Anyone that was looking to iD a champ pack pair is out of luck.

My final pair was going to be like the ones Dc30 posted, but since the red lining is gone, I can't make it anymore :frown: I guess on to the XI then.

I know this may be a little bit of a dumb question but how do the clear icey soles hold up on the elite iDs? Or do they clean easy? im ordering a pair before they go off and i was wondering

Back
Top Bottom