OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I like both hwc id's, I feel the like the 220 version is the best way to go when making a hwc pair because you can outline the swoosh which makes the hwc truly look like hwc's IMO.

I like both hwc id's, I feel the like the 220 version is the best way to go when making a hwc pair because you can outline the swoosh which makes the hwc truly look like hwc's IMO.

I think it all depends on how many ids you do. My dolphins already had white swoosh with orange outline so wanted to change it up with my hwc.

For me idc for the textured swoosh and lace lock...I like that u can outline the swoosh on the 220 version...just looks better to me

So even after I said I didn't want the shoes remade I just got an email saying they got my order for the exact same colors and size. Damn Nike I love your shoes but your over sell under produce marketing, hit or miss customer service, and declining quality control really makes it hard to keep giving you my money.

This is the only one I've seen but the pic quality from IG isn't very good ... hard to tell how well they turned out from this pic but they look dope to me

lol good timing, right as i was typing that boost posted some orange ones. i think they look real good!

Those orange hwc are dope. Convinced me to pull the trigger on them. Here's a ps of how I want them though.

I like to share yah my Lebron X CHRISTMAS

P.S - Im not a photographer but damn these shoes look sexy in person

5mn8d0.jpg

Just got my last pair of IDs in the mail, the South Beaches. Pics do not do the teal justice, you really have to see it in person. I ordered 3 pairs, thinking I would return the 2 pairs I like the least. But I want to keep them all!

Nice ids up there... hwc... xmas those yeezy look nice as far as I can tell.... keep it comin guys....

Saw these on IG thought they was pretty dope
The person who made these shoes posted them here and was told they were trash by quite a few members. I'm sure while the person who made them loves them, he likes hearing other people like them.

To update anyone who cares about my ID drama. After I called to cancel the remake the put in with out my authorization they offered my a 15% code. They said I wouldn't get a refund till December and when I complained about that they offered to make the 15% a 20% or I could have two 15% off codes. I took the two 15% codes but don't think I will be ordering another ID, since I am not a fan of the teal I was only looking at a black and pink pair but with the Flordians being so close to what I would make it doesn't justify the cost. I'll wait and see if they add a purple upper or let you make something close to the crown jewels instead. Keep up the good work though guys.

good job jack, sucks that you had such an issue but at least they were finally cooperative. personally, i would build another pair with the 15% off and if theres further problems, then procede to handle it from there. with all the IDs we've seen with minimal to no problems, I doubt you will have a problem like this for a second time. good luck tho bro, glad we could assist!

Those orange hwc are dope. Convinced me to pull the trigger on them. Here's a ps of how I want them though.
Just a warning...the orange is much brighter in person. The pics kinda make it look a little better I think. As a Gator fan I wasn't totally thrilled with the color since its not exactly Florida orange but it still looks good.  Just wanted to let you know.  

I appreciate all the good vibes and comments on my ID's, best thing about them is if you like them you too can have the exact same ones with no camping and no hassle of lotteries or Twitter RSVP. Can't wait for my Bears inspired to come in, I'm still excited about them the most.
To the question about quality, these are GREAT! Amazing quality but no shoe is perfect and this rings true with these as well. My Entourage pair has uncut vents on the interior of the shoe, My Xmas pair has a little paint chip on the swoosh, my SB pair is kinda creased at the ankle support, and the Red Carpet have some erratic glue spots here and there. Nothing major but not perfect by any means.
With so many big releases this month I might just give the 10% promo code away to a random subscriber of my Youtube channel...
I just subscribed to your channel.  Can't wait until you post your lebron Id's.  Ill be picking up the cutting jades too.   I am under BREAKILLA on youtube. 

Back
Top Bottom